YOU WANT TO BE A BUILDER? Stop settling. Stop waiting. Start building.
Africa cannot wait for enough jobs to be created, we must also build people who can create opportunities.
YOU WANT TO BE A BUILDER?
Stop settling.
Stop waiting.
Start building.
Africa is facing an employment crisis. Millions of young people enter the workforce every year, but there are simply not enough formal jobs for everyone.
We cannot build Africa’s future by preparing an entire generation only to wait for employment.
That is why MN Collective Africa exists.
To transform job seekers into builders people equipped with the mindset, skills and confidence to identify problems, create solutions, build businesses, create opportunities and generate jobs for others.
BELIEVE— Transform the mindset.
BRAND — Discover, develop and position your value.
BUILD— Turn ideas into solutions, opportunities and impact.
We are building people who don't just ask:
Who will employ me?
But also:
What can I build?
What problem can I solve?
What opportunity can I create?
Africa doesn't only need more jobs.
Africa needs more builders.
MN COLLECTIVE | BUILDERS AFRICA
A BUILDERS LEARNING + COMMUNITY ECOSYSTEM
BELIEVE. BRAND. BUILD.
Less waiting. More building.
Comments
Post a Comment