Wisdom and favour

Heavenly Father,

 I come before You with a heart that is wounded, uncertain, and in need of Your presence. Thank You for carrying me through every season, even when I could not see Your hand at work.

Lord, I surrender this new season completely to You. I don't want to move ahead in my own understanding or be led by my emotions. Give me wisdom to know what is right, courage to obey You, and patience to wait for Your perfect timing.

Your Word says that if anyone lacks wisdom, they should ask You, and You give generously without finding fault. Today, I ask for that wisdom. Help me discern Your voice above every other voice. Close every door You have not opened, and give me the strength not to force what You have not ordained.

Guard my heart from bitterness, deception, fear, and false hope. Heal every place that has been broken by betrayal. Teach me to trust You again, even when trusting people feels difficult.

Direct my steps. Let my decisions bring You glory. May I never settle for less than Your best for my life. Fill me with Your peace the peace that surpasses all understanding and let it guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

I declare that You are working all things together for my good because I love You and am called according to Your purpose. I believe that You who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion. My future is secure in Your hands.

Help me seek first Your Kingdom, knowing that everything else will be added in Your perfect time. I trust You with my future, my purpose, my relationships, my career, and my family.

I choose to believe that Your plans for me are good to give me a future and a hope. Lead me one step at a time until I walk fully in the life You have prepared for me.

In Jesus' name,

Amen.

Bible verses to hold on to in this season

James 1:5 – "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."


Proverbs 3:5–6 – "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."


Isaiah 30:21 – "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'"


Psalm 32:8 – "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My loving eye on you."

Philippians 4:6–7 – "Do not be anxious about anything... And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Romans 8:28 – "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."

Philippians 1:6 – "He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

Jeremiah 29:11 – "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"


Psalm 37:23–24** – *"The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in Him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hand."


* **Matthew 6:33** – *"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."*


May this become your prayer in this season:

Lord, if it is not from You, I do not want it. If it is from You, no one can stop it. Give me the wisdom to know the difference, the faith to wait, and the courage to obey."


MNCOLLECTIVE INSIGHTS UNFILTERED BELIEVE BRAND BUILD AFRICA 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Wiping Tables At Burger King to Overseeing Marketing for Three Hotels on the Kenyan Coast.

How would people describe you in two, three, four, or five words?

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.” > — Psalm 37:5