THREE TIMES, THREE MONTHS. DETOX

The magic. No 3 . 3 days of reflection to reconnect, reconcile with God.

29.30.31st July, 1st August

My Season of Loneliness, Detox and Becoming

2026 – The Year the Lord Drew Me Closer to Him

"Until this season becomes my testimony, I will stand on God's Word. His promises will carry me until they become my reality."

A Prayer of Repentance, Gratitude and Complete Surrender

Heavenly Father,

Today I come before You with a humble and repentant heart. Before I ask You for anything, I ask for Your forgiveness.

Forgive me for every sin I have knowingly and unknowingly committed. Forgive me for the times I leaned on my own understanding instead of trusting You completely. Forgive me for every compromise especially with C, every fear, every anxious thought, every moment of doubt, every wrong decision, every place where I settled for less than Your best, and every time I sought comfort in people or temporary things instead of seeking You first.

Wash me clean by the blood of Jesus Christ. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and make me sensitive to Your voice once again.

Lord, thank You.

Thank You not only for the blessings I understand, but also for the pain I do not yet understand.

Thank You for protecting me from relationships, opportunities, and places that were never Your will for my life. Thank You for closing doors that I desperately wanted to remain open because You could see what I could not see. Thank You for every disappointment that redirected me toward Your purpose. Thank You for every delay that protected my destiny. Thank You for every tear because You have collected them all.

Today I choose to believe that this season is not punishment it is preparation.

You are preparing me to become the woman You created me to be.

You are teaching me not to settle for less than Your perfect beautiful will.

You are stripping away everything that cannot go where You are taking me.

You are building my character before You build my platform and present me.for nations and to the world. You promised to make me.great give me a great name make me visible your way. Now is the time. I let go and let you.

You are strengthening my faith before You release the promises.

If this season is producing Christ in me, then Lord, I thank You.

This is my season of trading my fear for faith, my pain for peace, my striving for surrender, my loneliness for Your presence, my disappointment for hope, and my brokenness for healing.

I surrender completely.

Today I also make a covenant before You.

By Your grace, I choose to live a life of sobriety. I no longer want alcohol to be my comfort. I no longer want temporary escapes. From this day forward, let the Holy Spirit become my comforter, my peace, my joy, my strength, and my refuge. Strengthen me to keep this covenant all the days of my life.

Father, Your Word tells me to seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto me (Matthew 6:33). Today I choose You above everything else. Above success. Above relationships. Above recognition. Above wealth. Above my own plans. I seek You first because I know that everything else flows from Your presence.

Your Word declares in Philippians 4:19 that *"My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."Lord, I believe You are my Provider. Provide for every area of my life spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically, financially, professionally, and relationally. Remove every spirit of lack and teach me to trust in Your abundant provision. Position me.in powerful spaces. Let me.name be remebered in the spaces of power amd wealth and decision making. We are not settling for less. My God is not limited.The creator of heaven and earth and all that is in it. Make my name great. A great name is better than gold and silver. 

Your Word says in Deuteronomy 8:18 that You give us the power to create wealth. Bless the work of my hands. Give me wisdom, creativity, discipline, divine ideas, and opportunities to build businesses, create employment, bless others, and glorify You. Let the blessing of the Lord make me rich and add no sorrow with it (Proverbs 10:22). May I prosper so that I may become a blessing to many.

Teach me never to stop giving. Your Word says, "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over..." (Luke 6:38). Let me always be generous with my time, gifts, finances, wisdom, and love. As I sow faithfully, let me also reap according to Your perfect will. Only by giving do we receive pressed down shaken together and running over. 

Lord, I believe that all things are working together for my good because I love You and I am called according to Your purpose (Romans 8:28). Even this pain is not wasted. Even this loneliness is producing something eternal in me. Even those years are not wasted. The accident just brought an end. For new beginnings. 


I thank You because He who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:6). Finish what You started in me. Mature me. Refine me. Heal me. Transform me. Prepare me for the life You have set out for me.


Father, I stand on Isaiah 43:18–19. You are doing a new thing. Make a way in the wilderness. Create rivers in my desert. Open doors no one can shut. Before 1st December 2026, let me witness Your hand in undeniable ways. Do something new that only You can receive the glory for.

May 2026 be the greatest year I have ever seen in my life. Nothing is impossible in God.

I declare with confidence, I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living (Psalm 27:13). My story will not end in sorrow. My story will end in praise.

I believe You are preparing a table before me in the presence of my enemies (Psalm 23:5). You are anointing my head with oil, and my cup will overflow. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.


Your Word says, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man what God has prepared for those who love Him" (1 Corinthians 2:9). Lord, exceed every expectation. Surprise me with Your goodness. Let Your plans be greater than my dreams.

Today I lift up my eyes to the hills. My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth*(Psalm 121:1–2). I will no longer depend on people before I depend on You. You are my refuge, my strength, my defender, and my provider.

Father, restore the years the locust has eaten (Joel 2:25). Restore my joy, my confidence, my purpose, my opportunities, my relationships, my finances, my peace, and every part of my life that aligns with Your will. Redeem the years that seem lost and make them fruitful beyond what I imagined.

Your Word says You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I ask or imagine according to Your power at work within me (Ephesians 3:20). I surrender my limited vision and ask You to accomplish Your greater purpose in my life.

Lord, where You desire it, bring holy acceleration. Let delayed answers come in Your perfect timing. Establish the work of my hands. Order my steps. Open doors no one can shut. Cause me to walk in the favor You have prepared for me.

Your Word declares that two are better than one (Ecclesiastes 4:9–12). In Your perfect time, surround me with Godly friends, wise mentors, deetiny helper and locators. Burden bearers,  truthful and faithful partners, and, if it is Your will, a husband who fears You, loves You, honors you and  me, and loves my family. Until then, teach me to be completely satisfied in You.


Thank You because You set the lonely in families (Psalm 68:6). I trust You with my future home, my family, my relationships, and every promise You have spoken over my life.

Father, this year may have been marked by loneliness, heartbreak, disappointment, and waiting, but I believe it will also be remembered as the year You transformed me and did great amazing things . This is not the end of my story. It is the beginning of the woman You are calling me to become.

One day I will look back on this wilderness and say, "God was with me every step of the way. His Word carried me until His promises became my reality."

Until that day comes, I choose to trust You.

I choose to worship You before I see the breakthrough.

I choose to praise You before I receive the answer.

I choose to thank You before the miracle.

I choose to believe before I understand.

I choose faith over fear.

I choose hope over despair.

I choose Your Word over my emotions.

Lord, may every promise You have spoken over my life come to pass according to Your perfect will and perfect timing. Let me see Your goodness in the land of the living. Let my life become a testimony that points others to Jesus. May I become the woman You created me to be, building what You have entrusted to me and walking faithfully in every purpose You have prepared.

For Yours is the Kingdom, the power, and the glory, forever and ever.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Speed and elevation.


*****

Seasons of loneliness can feel very heavy, but they are also seasons where many people in Scripture encountered God in a deeper way. The Bible is filled with stories of people who felt alone, uncertain, or abandoned, yet God met them there.

When you need hope

 Isaiah 43:16-19

See, I am doing a new thing... I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.


When you feel lonely

Psalm 27

 Especially verse 10:

Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me.

When your heart is broken

Psalm 34

Especially verse 18:

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

When you don't know what tomorrow holds

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart... He will make your paths straight."

When you need peace

Philippians 4

Especially verses 6-9 about prayer and God's peace.

When you feel abandoned

 Lamentations 3

 Especially verses 22-26:

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed... His mercies are new every morning.

When you're waiting on God

Psalm 40

I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry.

When you need strength

Isaiah 40

Especially verse 31:

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength."

When you need assurance that God has a future for you

Jeremiah 29

Especially verse 11:

For I know the plans I have for you...

When you need to remember God's faithfulness

Romans 8

 Especially verses 28, 31, 38-39, reminding you that nothing can separate you from the love of Christ.

Rebuilding season after a painful relationship, simple seven-day reading plan:


1. Day 1: Isaiah 43

2. Day 2: Psalm 27

3. Day 3: Psalm 34

4. Day 4: Lamentations 3

5. Day 5: Philippians 4

6. Day 6: Romans 8

7. Day 7: John 15 (remaining connected to Christ)


One promise I hope you'll hold onto is from Isaiah 43:2:

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you... When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned.

Notice that God doesn't promise you'll never walk through deep waters. He promises you won't walk through them alone. Even in this lonely season, He is able to make a way that you cannot yet see.


Here are additional Scriptures you can weave into your declaration and prayer. They fit beautifully with the theme of trusting God completely during a season of loneliness, healing, and waiting.


God's Provision

Philippians 4:19

And my God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 6:31–33

Therefore do not worry... But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."*


Wealth, Blessing, and Peace

Deuteronomy 8:18

But remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth...


Proverbs 10:22

The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.

Psalm 35:27

...The Lord delights in the prosperity of His servant."


Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"


John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you... Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.


Family and Restoration

Psalm 68:6

God sets the lonely in families...

Isaiah 54:5

"For your Maker is your husband—the Lord Almighty is His name..."


Joshua 24:15

"As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."


-Giving and Generosity

Luke 6:38

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap."

2 Corinthians 9:8

"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."


Malachi 3:10**

"'Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse... See if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.'"

*****

My Season of Trading Off and Trusting God

Father, this is my season of trading my pain for Your peace, my fear for faith, my striving for surrender, my loneliness for Your presence, and my brokenness for Your healing.

I choose to trust You with every part of my life. I believe that You will supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). I will not live in lack because You are Jehovah Jireh, my Provider.

Your Word says that You give the power to create wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18). Bless the work of my hands so that I may build, employ others, bless nations, and advance Your Kingdom. Let the blessing of the Lord make me rich, adding no sorrow with it (Proverbs 10:22).

Father, I receive Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Guard my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus. Replace anxiety with confidence and despair with hope.

You are the God who sets the lonely in families (Psalm 68:6). In Your perfect time, surround me with godly relationships, faithful friends, spiritual family, and, if it is Your williswhen the time is right you God will make it happen and it will not tarry a loving husband who will honor You. Let my home be a place of peace, love, and worship. Together will pursue purpose and honour you in the union. We will be aligned for your glory. 

Teach me to remain generous, for Your Word says, "Give, and it will be given to you" (Luke 6:38). May I never stop giving my time, my gifts, my love, and my resources. As I sow faithfully, let me also reap according to Your perfect will.

I declare that 2026 will not only be remembered as the year of pain, but also as the year You transformed me. Before this year ends, do something new in my life that only You could accomplish. Let my life become living proof that those who trust in the Lord will never be put to shame.

I believe I will see Your goodness in the land of the living. I believe You will restore the years the locusts have eaten. I believe You are making a way where there seems to be no way. I believe all things are working together for my good. I believe You will complete the good work You have began in me.

I choose to wait with hope, walk by faith, and trust Your timing. One day, I will look back on this wilderness and say, "God was with me every step of the way. His Word carried me until His promises became my reality."

In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.


*****

Atleast am.not dealing with a deadly disease. God reminded me.

Your desire to anchor yourself in God's Word during this season is powerful. When everything else feels uncertain, Scripture can become the steady foundation you return to each day.


My Season of Loneliness and Detox, August 2026 Infinity possibilities 

2026 – The Year of the Lord, the Year of Pain, Healing, and Becoming

Until I can testify that this season has passed, I will stand on God's Word. His promises will carry me until they become my testimony."

There are seasons that no amount of human wisdom, money, relationships, or effort can fix. This is one of those seasons for me. It is a season where only God can restore what has been broken, heal what has been wounded, and lead me into the beautiful amazing future He has prepared for me.

Today, I make a covenant before God.

I choose to surrender every pain, every disappointment, every tear, every lack strain, every betrayal, every fear, and every lonely night into His hands.

I also make this commitment before the Lord:

By His grace, I choose to live a life of sobriety. I no longer desire alcohol to comfort me. My comfort will come from the Holy Spirit. My joy will come from the Lord. My peace will come from His presence. May this be a lasting covenant between me and God. I will not be perfect and iam not perfect. As God leads. 


The Promises I Stand On

God Makes a Way

Isaiah 43:18–19

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland."

Lord, make a way where I cannot see one.


Everything Is Working for My Good

Romans 8:28

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."

Even this pain is not wasted.


God Will Finish What He Started

Philippians 1:6

"Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

Lord, finish what You started in me.


I Will See God's Goodness

Psalm 27:13–14

 "I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

I choose confidence over fear.


God Is Preparing a Table Before Me

Psalm 23:5–6

"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life."

My story will end with goodness.


God's Plans Are Beyond My Imagination

1 Corinthians 2:9

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no human heart has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him."

Lord, surprise me with Your goodness.

My Help Comes From the Lord

Psalm 121:1–2

"I lift up my eyes to the mountains where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."

I will not look to people before I look to God.


God Will Restore the Lost Years

Joel 2:25–26


"I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten..."

Nothing is beyond God's ability to redeem.


God Is Able to Do More

Ephesians 3:20

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us."

My future is bigger than my past.


God's Favor Brings Speed

Amos 9:13

"'The days are coming,' declares the Lord, 'when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman...'"

What seemed delayed can be accelerated by God.


Seek God First

Matthew 6:33

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

I will pursue God above everything else.


Two Are Better Than One

Ecclesiastes 4:9–12

"Two are better than one... If either of them falls down, one can help the other up."


Lord, in Your time, surround me with Godly friendships, wise mentors, faithful partners, and people who will walk with me according to Your will.

****

My Prayer

Heavenly Father,

Today I come before You with an honest heart. You know every tear I have cried, every disappointment I have carried, every lonely night, every unanswered question, and every dream that feels delayed. Nothing about my life is hidden from You.

Thank You because Your Word says You are close to the brokenhearted and You save those who are crushed in spirit. Be close to me in this season.

Lord, I believe You are making a way in the wilderness. Even when I cannot see it, I trust that You are already working behind the scenes. Let Isaiah 43 become my testimony.

Father, Your Word declares that all things work together for the good of those who love You. Even the pain, rejection, betrayal, loneliness, and waiting I place them in Your hands. Turn every disappointment into purpose and every loss into gain. I dont know what my tomorrow but i know you hold my tomorrow beautifully 💕 

Thank You because the good work You began in me will not remain unfinished. Complete every promise over my life. Mature my character, deepen my faith, strengthen my mind, and prepare me for everything You have prepared for me and have for me. I know I will see Your goodness in the land of the living. The best is yet to come. The future is brighter and the good plans you have for me are great.

I declare that I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Before December 2026, let me witness Your hand in undeniable ways. Do something new in my life that only You can receive the glory for.In my story you will receive the glory.

Prepare a table before me in the presence of those who doubted me. Let Your favor speak louder than my struggles. Let goodness, joy and mercy follow me every day of my life.

Father, no eye has seen and no ear has heard what You have prepared. I surrender my limited expectations and ask You to exceed them according to Your perfect will. I will not settle. In my Story only you My God receives the glory. May your word come alive in my lifetime. May your promises be fulfilled. Iam above and not beneath. Am a lender and not a borrower. Iam blessed of the Lord. Iam.the light of the world. Good things are happening to me only and always.

I lift up my eyes to You because my help comes from You alone. When I am weak, be my strength. When I am discouraged, be my hope. When I feel alone, remind me that You have never left me.

Restore the years that have been lost. Restore my joy, my confidence, my purpose, my peace, my opportunities, my family, my calling, and everything that aligns with Your will for my life.

Lord, I ask for holy acceleration where it is Your will. Open the doors You have ordained career, marriage not looking for a relationship anymore, business purpose 1000 plus people to bless, life., financially, move me.out of my current residential area bring the right people destiny helpers burden bearers  destiny connectors into my life, establish the work of my hands, and bless me so that I may become a blessing to many and be happy fulfilled in this life you have blessed us with.

I also renew my covenant before You. Strengthen me to walk away from alcohol completely. Let Your Spirit satisfy every place where I once looked for temporary comfort. Fill me with lasting joy, self-control, peace, and freedom.

Help me seek You first above relationships, success, recognition, or possessions. Make me the woman You created me to be before You give me everything You have prepared for me.

Lord, when this season is over, let my life become a testimony that encourages others to trust You through their own wilderness. Let me look back and say, "It was Your Word that carried me." May every promise You have spoken over my life come to pass in Your perfect titimi.with speed and out of this world elevation. Qualify me. 

I choose to believe that this chapter is not the end of my story. You are writing something beautiful, and I trust You.

In Jesus' mighty name,

Amen.

This is my declaration in the months ahead. Read it slowly, pray through the Scriptures, and allow God's promises to shape your heart. Whether answers come quickly or gradually, His Word remains true, and He is faithful to accomplish His purposes in your life.


*******

Here are additional Scriptures you can weave into your declaration and prayer. They fit beautifully with the theme of trusting God completely during a season of loneliness, healing, and waiting.

God's Provision

Philippians 4:19

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

Matthew 6:31–33

"Therefore do not worry... But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."


Wealth, Blessing, and Peace

Deuteronomy 8:18

"But remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth..."

Proverbs 10:22

"The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it."

Psalm 35:27

"...The Lord delights in the prosperity of His servant."

Jeremiah 29:11

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"

John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you... Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."


Family and Restoration

Psalm 68:6

"God sets the lonely in families..."

Isaiah 54:5

"For your Maker is your husband—the Lord Almighty is His name..."

Joshua 24:15

"As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."


Giving and Generosity

Luke 6:38

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap."

2 Corinthians 9:8

"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."

Malachi 3:10

"'Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse... See if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.'"


Add This Declaration to Your Prayer

My Season of Trading Off and Trusting God

Father, this is my season of trading my pain for Your peace, my fear for faith, my striving for surrender, my loneliness for Your presence, and my brokenness for Your healing.

I choose to trust You with every part of my life. I believe that You will supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). I will not live in lack because You are Jehovah Jireh, my Provider.

Your Word says that You give the power to create wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18). Bless the work of my hands so that I may build, employ others, bless nations, and advance Your Kingdom. Let the blessing of the Lord make me rich, adding no sorrow with it (Proverbs 10:22).

Father, I receive Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Guard my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus. Replace anxiety with confidence and despair with hope.

You are the God who sets the lonely in families (Psalm 68:6). In Your perfect time, surround me with godly relationships, faithful friends, spiritual family, and, if it is Your will, a loving husband who will honor You. Let my home be a place of peace, love, and worship.

Teach me to remain generous, for Your Word says, "Give, and it will be given to you" (Luke 6:38). May I never stop giving my time, my gifts, my love, and my resources. As I sow faithfully, let me also reap according to Your perfect will.

I declare that 2026 will not only be remembered as the year of pain, but also as the year You transformed me. Before this year ends, do something new in my life that only You could accomplish. Let my life become living proof that those who trust in the Lord will never be put to shame.

I believe I will see Your goodness in the land of the living. I believe You will restore the years the locusts have eaten. I believe You are making a way where there seems to be no way. I believe all things are working together for my good. I believe You will complete the good work You began in me.

I choose to wait with hope, walk by faith, and trust Your timing. One day, I will look back on this wilderness and say, "God was with me every step of the way. His Word carried me until His promises became my reality."

In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.


2nd August 2026

Infinity possibilities 

Answered prayers 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Wiping Tables At Burger King to Overseeing Marketing for Three Hotels on the Kenyan Coast.

How would people describe you in two, three, four, or five words?

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.” > — Psalm 37:5