THE ONE GOD KEPT FOR ME
THE MAN GOD HAS FOR ME THE ONE I WANT.
And the Woman I Am Becoming
God, I don't want temporary people to touch my mind, my body, my soul or my time.
I don't want time-wasters, meaningless relationships, shallow conversations or connections that have no direction.
Tomorrow is not promised. Time is of essence.
I am moving forward as a woman who knows her worth. I will not allow another relationship to make me question my value, my identity or the woman You created me to be.
Iam beautifully and wonderful made. GOD CHOSEN AND CALLED.
I am praying for the right man the man You have kept for me, my soon-to-be husband.
I am a one-man woman. I was created for covenant, companionship and partnership. Scripture says:
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor.
Ecclesiastes 4:9
And:
He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.
Proverbs 18:22
I don't want to simply have a man. I want a husband.
A man who understands commitment.
A man who understands covenant.
A man who knows what he wants.
A man who is intentional about marriage and building a life together.
THE MAN I AM PRAYING FOR
God, I pray for a man who is aligned with me in vision, mission, purpose and direction.
A man who fears You.
A man who prays.
A man who goes to church and genuinely seeks You not merely in words, but in how he lives.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom.
Proverbs 9:10
A man with character, integrity and self-control.
A man who doesn't need alcohol, women or worldly validation to feel like a man. A man who is disciplined and knows how to govern himself.
Because:
Like a city whose walls are broken through is a person who lacks self-control.
Proverbs 25:28
A man who knows his worth and is happy within himself.
A man who doesn't need me to complete him, but wants me to partner with him for God's purpose to be fulfilled.
A man who desires a genuine connection truthful, good, loyal, loving and deep.
A man who communicates.
A man who is emotionally mature.
A man who is present.
A man who keeps his word.
A man whose actions match his intentions.
A man who wants a lifetime partnership not someone to pass time with.
A man who wants to settle.
A man who is not afraid of commitment.
A man who is mature enough to understand that love is not only feelings; love is responsibility, sacrifice, friendship, loyalty and choosing each other repeatedly.
A man who is a loving husband.
A present father.
Whether he already has children or doesn't, he must have the heart, maturity and capacity to love and embrace my children.
A man who is respected in society not because of status alone, but because of who he is when nobody is watching.
A man who is accountable.
A man who has people who can hold him accountable.
A man who is established in himself, his work and his purpose.
A man with intention, peace and purpose.
A man who takes care of his body.
A man who values wellness, fitness, the gym, eating well and living a healthy life.
A man who is fun.
A man who can laugh.
A man who can dance.
A man who is charming.
A man who will walk me down the aisle not for the world to see but to honour the union .God and men and set a Godly foundation for the marriage.
A man I am attracted to.
A good-looking man in my eyes and yours.
A man who will love me unconditionally.
A man who loves travel, adventure, life and experiences.
But above everything else:
A man whose heart and character is more beautiful than his appearance.
A man who loves and fears God
A man who loves me.
A man who respects me.
A man who loves and respects my children.
A man who protects our peace.
A man who defends his family.
A man who prays over his wife and family.
A prayerful man.
A man who chooses me intentionally.
A man who is looking for a genuine connection, lifetime partnership and soulmate-level companionship.
Not temporary.
Not casual.
Not confusing.
Not hidden.
Not half-hearted.
Permanent. Intentional. Purposeful. Covenant.
Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.
Mark 10:9
THE WOMAN I AM BECOMING
God, while I wait for the man/ husband You have for me, make me the woman who is ready for him.
Make me a woman who chooses peace over chaos.
A woman who knows her worth.
A woman who doesn't chase.
A woman who doesn't beg for love.
A woman who doesn't compete for a man's attention.
A woman who doesn't accept breadcrumbs because she is afraid of being alone.
A woman who can be happy by herself.
A woman who has a life, a purpose, a vision and a relationship with You that doesn't depend on whether a man is present.
A woman who protects her mind, body, soul and time.
A woman with boundaries.
A woman with standards.
A woman with discernment.
A woman who doesn't confuse chemistry with compatibility.
A woman who doesn't confuse attention with love.
A woman who doesn't confuse potential with character.
A woman who watches actions instead of being hypnotized by words.
A woman who doesn't try to rescue, fix, mother or transform a grown man.
A woman who allows a man to demonstrate who he is through consistency.
A woman who understands that access to her is earned through character, consistency, intention and respect.
A woman who is emotionally available but not desperate.
A woman who loves deeply but wisely.
A woman who forgives but still has boundaries.
A woman who is soft without being weak.
Strong without becoming hard.
Independent without becoming emotionally unavailable.
Faithful without becoming naïve.
A woman who knows that waiting is not wasting time.
Waiting is preparation.
Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
Isaiah 40:31
I refuse to settle simply because I am lonely.
I refuse to settle because time is passing.
I refuse to settle because everyone around me is getting married or married.
I refuse to settle because I want companionship.
I would rather wait for something healthy than rush into something that costs me my peace.
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
Proverbs 4:23
I will guard my heart.
I will guard my body.
I will guard my mind.
I will guard my time.
I will guard my peace.
Because I know that my life is valuable.
GOD, PREPARE US FOR EACH OTHER
God, I don't only ask You to prepare him.
Prepare me.
Heal what needs healing in me.
Strengthen what needs strengthening.
Teach me discernment.
Teach me patience.
Teach me healthy love.
Teach me to recognize character.
Teach me not to overlook red flags because of attraction.
Teach me not to reject a good man because of fear from what I have experienced before.
And when the right man comes, give me the wisdom to recognize him.
Give him the wisdom to recognize me.
Let us meet with clarity, peace, intention and purpose.
Let there be no games.
No manipulation.
No confusion.
No unnecessary drama.
No wasting each other's time.
Let there be friendship.
Respect.
Laughter.
Attraction.
Faith.
Honesty.
Friendship.
Communication.
Adventure.
Peace.
Purpose.
And above all, a shared commitment to You.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
Ecclesiastes 4:12
You. Him. Me.
God, if marriage is the covenant You have for me, lead me to a man with whom I can build not merely a relationship, but a life.
A home.
A family.
A legacy.
A partnership.
A purpose.
And let me never have to shrink myself, abandon my values or question my worth to keep him.
Because the right man will not require me to become less of myself to be loved.
I am not looking for just anyone.
I am waiting for alignment.
I am becoming the woman who can recognize, receive and build with the man whose values, faith, character and purpose align with mine.
I refuse to settle.
I choose peace.
I choose purpose.
I choose wisdom.
I choose myself while I wait.
And I trust God with the timing.
He has made everything beautiful in its time.
Ecclesiastes 3:11
God, protect me from temporary people while You prepare me for what is permanent.
Protect my heart from distractions.
Protect my time from time-wasters.
Protect my body from those who don't honor it.
Protect my mind from confusion.
Protect my soul from relationships that pull me away from You.
And when the man You have for me arrives, let his presence bring clarity, peace, purpose and partnership not confusion.
I am becoming her.
And I trust You with him.
Amen.
🥰🥰
ReplyDelete