Soul ties release prayer

Release, cleansing, forgiveness and consecration.

MY FIRST DECLARATION: RELEASE & CONSECRATION

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before You and surrender my past completely.

I declare that I am no longer bound to my past relationships, past attachments, past disappointments or past connections.


In the name of Jesus, I renounce every SOUL TIES.  unhealthy emotional, spiritual or relational attachment that I have carried from relationships of my past.

I release every man I have been connected to.

I release every memory.

Every expectation.

Every disappointment.

Every attachment.

Every wound.

Every promise that was never fulfilled.

Every connection that was never meant to continue.


I forgive, and I release.


Lord, where I have given pieces of myself to relationships that were not aligned with Your will for my life, restore me.

Where my heart has been wounded, heal me.

Where my mind has been occupied by the past, free me.

Where my emotions have remained attached, release me.

Where I have carried guilt, shame or regret, remind me that I am forgiven and made new in Christ.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!— 2 Corinthians 5:17

Father, cleanse my heart.

Cleanse my mind.

Cleanse my emotions.

Cleanse my desires.

Cleanse my memories.

Make me whole again.

I belong to You.

My body belongs to You.

My mind belongs to You.

My heart belongs to You.

My future belongs to You.

You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” — 1 Corinthians 6:19–20

I declare that my past does not own me.

My past does not define me.

My past does not determine my future.

I am free to move forward.

I refuse to carry old relationships into a new season.

I refuse to compare my future husband with men from my past.

I refuse to allow yesterday's wounds to sabotage tomorrow's love.

I REDUSE MY OREVIOUS VERSION OF MEN IN MY LIFE AGAIN. LIARS AND NARCISSISTIC

I refuse to allow fear, bitterness, disappointment or betrayal to harden my heart.

Lord, give me a clean heart and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.— Psalm 51:10

I consecrate this new season to You.

I give You my past.

I give You my present.

I give You my future.

And I surrender my future husband to You.

Prepare me for the man You have for me.

Prepare my heart for healthy love.

Prepare my mind for healthy partnership.

Prepare my spirit for covenant.

Prepare my character for marriage.

And protect me from relationships that are temporary, confusing, deceptive or destructive.

No more meaningless connections.

No more wasting time.

No more settling.

No more abandoning myself for love.

I choose peace.

I choose purity of intention.

I choose wisdom.

I choose boundaries.

I choose healing.

I choose God.

I am released from the past.

I am cleansed from what I need to leave behind.

I am restored.

I am becoming new.

And I am moving forward.

Father, POSITION ME, order my steps toward the love, marriage, purpose and future You have prepared for me.

I COMPLETELY RENOUNCE MY SINFUL NATURE FOREVER IN JESUS. I WILL NEVER CHEAT OR LIE. I WILL BE LOTAL AND TRUTHFUL. I WILL COMMITTED TO ONE MAN FOREVER TILL OLD AGE.

In Jesus' name, Amen.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From Wiping Tables At Burger King to Overseeing Marketing for Three Hotels on the Kenyan Coast.

How would people describe you in two, three, four, or five words?

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.” > — Psalm 37:5