Ready to enjoy restoration for compensation
God, today I ask for immediate answered prayers, like Jonah, Hezekiah, and the woman with the issue of blood. The time of manifestation has come. There is no more waiting financially, maritally, in my career, or spiritually.
I just opened my phone and stumbled upon a prayer, and I receive the words of the Apostle and decree that the time of manifestation for my new season is here. Today is now.
God will restore the years the locusts have eaten in my life. Before December 2026, before 3 days are gone, I will shout a song of joy. God will restore. Amen. 🙏🏽 I receive.
In my new season, the old has gone and the new has come.
Watching on 18th August at 5:11 a.m. An encounter that will change the trajectory of my life forever.
The time of manifestation is here.
In 6 months, and before December 2026, affliction will never arise again. In 3 days and 6 months, my life is taking a turn. 10 years will be compressed into 10 days.
Ready to enjoy restoration with compensation.
Amen. 🙏🏽
I will see the confirmation of this prayer in Jesus' name.
This is my word for my new season.
After the battle, of course, God, I am at fault. The signs were there. You tried, but I still held on. And I am sorry. Please forgive me today and restore me quickly. Restore me now.
Jonah did not have time to stay in the mouth of the fish; otherwise, he would have died. He prayed, and You answered him.
You added Hezekiah 15 years after sickness and restored him. You healed.
Hannah gave birth.
What is Mordecai's testimony?
The woman with the issue of blood after years, You dried her blood.
List more testimonies of people who prayed and were answered quickly and restored.
Paul and Silas prayed, and You answered and opened the gates of the prison for them to speak.
Today, I pray and trust my God by referencing David and all those who were answered in prayer.
God, answer me quickly and now.
Let there be no more affliction in my life. This is not the life You had cut out for me the standard to be alone, to settle, to be mediocre and average, to accept just to be.
I rise above and become all that You created me to be.
I refuse to be financially below average.
So please, in this new season, God, as I stay and call You, hear me and answer me.
You said, didn't I say You will do it? That if we delight in You, You will answer us; that if we seek You, You will give us the desires of our hearts.
I decree speed and acceleration, just to be a testimony to someone even my sister, my daughter that God is real and You answer prayers.
Reduce my talking to more of God's manifestation in my life.
I will walk down the aisle.
I will have wealth and be rich because You give riches and wealth.
I remove all pain and affliction today.
I will be blessed with homes, and I will be a blessing to many.
I will scale and not settle for an average life.
I will be successful.
I will be great, with a great name.
Lives and people will be impacted because I lived.
I will build with a soft landing.
Destiny helpers are aligning to help me build and build big for the ones God has prepared.
I am restored financially.
I will see God's manifestation in my lifetime.
God will restore the years the locusts have eaten.
Amen. 🙏🏽
Comments
Post a Comment