Gratitude prayer for this season
MY PRAYER OF GRATITUDE FOR THIS SEASON
“Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.” — Psalm 5:12
Heavenly Father,
Today I come before You not first to ask, but to say thank You.
Thank You for who You are.
Thank You for keeping me.
Thank You for carrying me.
Thank You for loving me.
Thank You for protecting me in ways I have seen and in countless ways I will never know.
Thank You for life.
Thank You for breath.
Thank You for strength.
Thank You for my children.
Thank You for my family.
Thank You for my work.
Thank You for provision.
Thank You for every door You have opened.
Thank You even for the doors You closed.
Thank You for every prayer You answered—and every prayer You answered differently from what I expected.
Thank You because I am still standing.
Thank You because I am still believing.
Thank You because I am still becoming.
Thank You because what looked like an ending was not the end of my story.
Your Word says:
“Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” — Lamentations 3:22–23**
Father, great is Your faithfulness.
You have been faithful in my yesterday.
You are faithful in my today.
And I trust You with my tomorrow.
Thank You for bringing me through seasons I did not think I would survive.
Thank You for giving me revelation where there was confusion.
Thank You for giving me peace where there was pain.
Thank You for giving me courage where there was fear.
Thank You for giving me clarity where I could not see the way forward.
Thank You for reminding me that my identity is not found in people, relationships, titles, achievements, or circumstances.
My identity is found in You.
Thank You for teaching me that I am Your daughter.
Thank You that I do not have to chase what You have ordained for me.
What is mine by Your will will find me.
What You have appointed for me cannot be stolen by another person.
What You have ordained cannot be cancelled by rejection.
What You have written cannot be erased by disappointment.
I trust You.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAVOUR
Father, thank You for Your favour.
Thank You that Your favour surrounds me like a shield.
“Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.”
Psalm 5:12
Thank You for favour with You and with people.
Your Word says:
And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.
Luke 2:52
Let this be my testimony too.
Thank You for the people You have already placed in my life who have opened doors, encouraged me, believed in me, taught me, supported me, challenged me, and spoken well of me.
Thank You for every destiny helper I have already encountered.
Thank You for every room I have entered.
Thank You for every opportunity I have received.
Thank You for every time my name was mentioned when I was not in the room.
Thank You for every opportunity that came looking for me.
And Father, I thank You in advance for the rooms You are preparing for me.
For the tables You are preparing.
For the relationships You are preparing.
For the opportunities You are preparing.
For the influence You are preparing.
For the work You are preparing.
For the doors that no human being will be able to shut.
Your Word says:
For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.”
Psalm 84:11
Thank You that I do not have to manipulate doors.
I do not have to beg for favour.
I do not have to compromise my values to be accepted.
I do not have to compete for what You have assigned to me.
Your favour is enough.
Let Your favour go before me.
Let Your favour speak for me.
Let Your favour distinguish me.
Let Your favour connect me to the right people.
Let Your favour bring me into rooms I could never enter by my own strength.
Let Your favour rest upon the work of my hands.
THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE BUILDING
Father, thank You for the work You have entrusted to me.
Thank You for MN Collective.
Thank You for the vision to believe, brand and build.
Thank You for the desire to raise builders and contribute to the future of Africa.
Thank You for every article I have written, every idea You have given me, every person I have encouraged, and every seed I have planted.
Even when I cannot yet see the harvest, I thank You for the seed.
Thank You for OZII.
Thank You for every dream You have placed within me.
Thank You for my creativity, my voice, my experience, my knowledge, my ability to communicate, my ability to build relationships, and my desire to create things that matter.
Thank You for the work of my hands.
Your Word says:
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us yes, establish the work of our hands.— Psalm 90:17
Father, establish the work of my hands.
Not for my ego.
Not for applause.
Not merely for wealth.
But for impact, purpose, legacy, and Your glory.
THANK YOU FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Thank You because You are doing a new thing.
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?— Isaiah 43:19
Thank You for the new chapter.
Thank You for new beginnings.
Thank You for new relationships.
Thank You for new ideas.
Thank You for new opportunities.
Thank You for new levels of wisdom.
Thank You for new levels of influence.
Thank You for new levels of peace.
Thank You for the version of me You are building.
Father, I do not need to know every detail.
I only need to know that You are leading me.
Your Word says:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5–6
So I trust You.
Show me the next step.
Show me the strategy.
Show me the right people.
Show me the right opportunities.
Show me what to build.
Show me what to release.
Show me when to move.
Show me when to wait.
And give me the wisdom to know the difference.
THANK YOU FOR RESTORATION
Father, thank You that nothing is wasted in Your hands.
Thank You for turning pain into wisdom.
Thank You for turning disappointment into discernment.
Thank You for turning rejection into redirection.
Thank You for turning heartbreak into healing.
Thank You for turning waiting into preparation.
Thank You for restoring what needs to be restored and teaching me to release what needs to remain in the past.
Your Word says:
I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten. — Joel 2:25
I thank You for restoration.
Restoration of time.
Restoration of peace.
Restoration of confidence.
Restoration of joy.
Restoration of purpose.
Restoration of opportunities.
Restoration of relationships that are truly from You.
And restoration of everything You desire for my life.
THANK YOU FOR MY FAMILY
Thank You for my children.
Thank You for their lives, their personalities, their gifts, their futures, and their destinies.
Protect them.
Guide them.
Give them wisdom.
Let them grow in wisdom, stature, character, excellence, and favour with God and people.
May they become builders, leaders, innovators, people of integrity, and people who love You deeply.
Thank You for my parents.
Thank You for my siblings and extended family.
Thank You for the generations before me and the generations that will come after me.
Let my life become a blessing to my family.
Let there be generational blessing where there was limitation.
Let there be purpose where there was confusion.
Let there be abundance where there was lack.
Let there be unity where there was division.
Let there be healing where there was pain.
Let my family experience the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
THANK YOU FOR PROVISION AND ABUNDANCE
Father, thank You for every salary, every payment, every opportunity, every meal, every roof over my head, every bill You have enabled me to pay, and every provision I have received.
Thank You for what I have today.
Thank You for what You are preparing for tomorrow.
Your Word says:
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. — Philippians 4:19
Thank You because You are my provider.
Teach me to create wealth with wisdom.
Teach me to steward money well.
Teach me generosity.
Teach me discipline.
Teach me multiplication.
Give me ideas that create lasting value.
Let prosperity never become my god.
Let every financial blessing become a testimony of Your faithfulness and a tool for good.
THANK YOU FOR PURPOSE
Father, thank You that my life has purpose.
Thank You that I was not created accidentally.
Thank You that You knew me before I was formed in my mother's womb.
Thank You for every gift You placed inside me.
Thank You for my voice.
Thank You for my story.
Thank You for my experiences.
Thank You for my ability to write, communicate, create, connect, lead, and build.
Thank You that my story can become somebody else's evidence that You are faithful.
Use my life to raise a generation of builders.
Use my work to inspire Africa.
Let my words carry life.
Let my work carry excellence.
Let my influence carry responsibility.
Let my success create opportunities for others.
May Africa and the world know my name not because I sought fame, but because I faithfully completed the assignment You gave me.
THANK YOU FOR THE FUTURE
Father, I thank You for the future I cannot yet see.
I thank You for the career opportunities You are preparing.
I thank You for the growth of MN Collective.
I thank You for the growth and restoration of OZII.
I thank You for strategic partnerships.
I thank You for destiny helpers.
I thank You for mentors.
I thank You for financial partners.
I thank You for people who will believe in the vision.
I thank You for opportunities that will come with no manipulation and no striving.
I thank You for doors that will open at the right time.
I thank You for the places You will take me.
I thank You for the nations I will visit.
I thank You for the lives I will touch.
I thank You for the solutions I will build.
I thank You for the wealth I will create.
I thank You for the generosity I will be able to give.
I thank You for the home You have prepared for me.
I thank You for the beautiful, peaceful, Christ-centred marriage You may have prepared for me.
I thank You for a man who loves You, honours You, leads with integrity, loves me faithfully and wholeheartedly, and with whom I can fulfil Your purpose.
I thank You for a beautiful, intimate, elegant celebration of covenant in Your perfect timing—not for display, but as a testimony of Your faithfulness.
THANK YOU FOR PEACE
Father, thank You that I no longer have to live in fear.
You have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind.
Thank You for peace that surpasses understanding.
Thank You that when I cannot control circumstances, I can still trust You.
Thank You that when I cannot see the road, You can.
Thank You that when I feel weak, You strengthen me.
Thank You that when I feel alone, You are with me.
Thank You that when I am uncertain, You remain certain.
Thank You that when I am tired, You renew my strength.
Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.” — Isaiah 40:31
I will soar.
I will run and not grow weary.
I will walk and not faint.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRESENCE
Father, thank You that You never left me.
Thank You for every time You protected me.
Thank You for every time You redirected me.
Thank You for every time You said no when I wanted yes.
Thank You for every time You delayed something because You knew what I did not know.
Thank You for every hidden battle You fought on my behalf.
Thank You for every danger I never saw.
Thank You for every blessing I did not recognise.
Thank You for every miracle I called coincidence.
Thank You for every suddenly.
Thank You for every “no sooner said than suddenly done” testimony that is still unfolding.
I believe You are working even when I cannot see it.
MY DECLARATION OF GRATITUDE
I will not spend my life trying to convince people that You are God.
Let my life speak.
Let my character speak.
Let my children speak.
Let my family speak.
Let my work speak.
Let my peace speak.
Let my generosity speak.
Let my testimony speak.
Let every open door speak.
Let every breakthrough speak.
Let every miracle speak.
May people look at my life and say:
Surely, the hand of God is upon her.
May my God become a reference point in my story, like the God of David.
Not because I am perfect.
Not because I am powerful.
But because You are faithful.
I thank You for the day I will wake up and realise:
I am living in the answer to prayers I once cried about.
I thank You for the day I will wake up knowing I am fully walking in purpose.
I thank You for freedom of time.
I thank You for meaningful work.
I thank You for abundance.
I thank You for peace.
I thank You for healthy relationships.
I thank You for influence.
I thank You for impact.
I thank You for the privilege of doing what You created me to do.
I thank You for the life I dreamed of, prayed for, envisioned, and believed You for.
And when that day comes, let me never forget the God who brought me there.
ABOVE ALL, YOUR WILL
Father, I surrender everything to You.
My dreams.
My career.
My businesses.
My finances.
My children.
My family.
My relationships.
My future.
My purpose.
My influence.
My desires.
My plans.
My timeline.
Everything.
Not my will, Lord, but Yours be done.
Give me what You know I need not merely what I think I want.
Close every door that would take me away from You.
Open every door that aligns with Your purpose.
Remove every relationship that is not from You.
Bring the people who are.
Give me discernment to recognise the difference.
Give me courage to obey.
Give me discipline to steward.
Give me wisdom to build.
Give me humility to remain teachable.
Give me strength to keep going.
Give me faith to wait.
And give me gratitude while I wait.
I AM GRATEFUL
Today I choose gratitude over anxiety.
Faith over fear.
Peace over striving.
Purpose over comparison.
Obedience over convenience.
Wisdom over impulse.
Hope over despair.
Forgiveness over bitterness.
Faithfulness over perfection.
And Christ over everything.
I will be still and know that You are God.
Psalm 46:10
I will trust You.
I will wait for You.
I will follow You.
I will build with You.
I will become who You created me to be.
And I will give You the glory.
Because every good thing in my life comes from You.
Thank You for what You have done.
Thank You for what You are doing.
Thank You for what You are about to do.
Thank You for what I cannot yet see.
I receive Your peace.
I receive Your wisdom.
I receive Your favour.
I receive Your grace.
I receive Your direction.
I receive Your joy.
I receive Your purpose.
I receive Your love.
And I trust Your timing.
As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so I trust that You surround Your people.
As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore.— Psalm 125:2
May Your favour surround me.
May Your presence surround me.
May Your protection surround me.
May your wisdom be with me.
May Your peace surround me.
May Your goodness follow me all the days of my life.
And may I dwell in Your presence forever.
Lord, do in my story what only You can do.
Let every testimony point back to You.
Let every blessing glorify You.
Let every achievement honour You.
Let every open door reveal You.
Let every miracle magnify You.
And at the end of my life, may I be able to look back and say:
Surely goodness and mercy followed me all the days of my life.
And may I hear:
Well done, good and faithful servant.
In the mighty, precious, and powerful name of Jesus Christ,
Amen.
MNCOLLECTIVE INSIGHTS UNFILTERED BELIEVE BRAND BUILD AFRICA
Comments
Post a Comment