Become a woman who can recognize, receive and build a healthy covenant when the right man arrives.
A prayer about the man you desire, the woman you are becoming, your boundaries, and your trust in God’s timing.
MY FUTURE HUSBAND PRAYER & MANIFESTO
A Daily Declaration of Faith, Love, Wisdom & Purpose
Today, I choose peace.
Today, I choose purpose.
Today, I choose God.
Today, I choose not to settle.
Father, I place my future marriage in Your hands.
I trust You with the man You have for me.
I trust Your timing.
I trust Your wisdom.
I trust that what You have for me will not require me to compromise my worth, my values, my faith or my peace.
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3:11
MY FUTURE HUSBAND
I pray for a man of character before charisma, substance before status, and purpose before appearance.
A man who fears God.
A man who prays.
A man who loves You genuinely and lives by His faith.
A man of integrity, discipline, wisdom and self-control.
A one woman man.
A man whose private character matches his public image.
A man who knows who he is, knows what he wants and knows where he is going.
A man with vision, mission and purpose.
A man who is emotionally mature, financially responsible, established in himself and intentional about his future.
A man who doesn't play games with people's hearts.
A man who communicates.
A man who keeps his word.
A man who is truthful, loyal, loving, generous and kind.
A man who wants a wife not a temporary relationship.
A man who wants genuine connection, companionship, friendship, beautiful intimacy and a beautiful lifetime partnership.
A man who is ready to settle down and build.
A man who understands that marriage is covenant, responsibility, friendship, sacrifice and love.
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor. Ecclesiastes 4:9
I pray for a man who will love my children like his own, respect them and embrace the responsibility that comes with loving me.
A man who is a present father or has the maturity and heart to become one.
A man who is respected because he is respectable.
A man who has accountability.
Humble. contrite , kind, gentle
A man who surrounds himself with people who can challenge him, correct him and call him higher.
A man who takes care of himself.
A man who values wellness, fitness, health and discipline.
A man who enjoys life.
Who laughs.
Who dances.
Who travels.
Who is exposed.
Who enjoys adventure.
Who is charming, attractive and confident.
But above all:
Give me a man whose heart and character is more beautiful than his appearance.
Give me a man whose presence brings peace.
A man whose love brings security, not confusion.
A man whose intentions are clear.
A man who chooses me and us deliberately.
Not temporarily.
Not casually.
Not secretly.
Not conditionally.
But intentionally.
Faithfully.
Permanently.
A man who will love me loudly and I will fully submit.
AND FATHER, PREPARE ME.
While I pray for him, make me ready for him.
Make me the woman I am asking You to send.
Make me wise.
Make me discerning.
Make me emotionally healthy.
Make me peaceful.
Make me confident.
Make me secure in who You created me to be.
Teach me to know my worth without needing someone else to validate it.
Teach me to enjoy my own company.
Teach me to build my life instead of waiting for a man to give me one.
Teach me to protect my mind, body, soul and time.
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.— Proverbs 4:23
I will not give access to everyone who shows interest.
I will not confuse attention with love.
I will not confuse chemistry with compatibility.
I will not confuse potential with character.
I will not chase.
I will not beg.
I will not compete.
I will not audition for love.
I will not accept breadcrumbs because I am afraid of being alone.
I refuse to settle.
I would rather have peace alone than companionship that destroys my peace.
I would rather wait than enter another relationship without purpose.
I would rather lose someone's attention than lose myself.
I will not allow temporary people to occupy permanent space in my mind, body, soul or future.
MY STANDARD
I am becoming a woman who chooses peace over chaos, character over charm, consistency over promises and purpose over temporary pleasure.
I will observe actions.
I will listen to patterns.
I will pay attention to how a man treats people who cannot benefit him.
I will watch how he handles pressure.
How he handles money.
How he handles disappointment.
How he treats his family.
How he speaks about women.
How he takes responsibility.
How he responds when he is wrong.
Because character reveals what words can hide.
I will not rescue a grown man.
I will not mother a grown man.
I will not fix a grown man.
I will not convince a grown man to choose me.
The right man will choose me freely, intentionally and consistently.
And I will choose him too.
WHEN HE COMES
Father, when the right man enters my life, give me discernment.
Don't let loneliness make me choose him.
Don't let attraction blind me.
Don't let fear make me reject him.
Don't let past wounds punish him for what someone else did.
Let me.be his peace and respect him.
Let me recognize peace without mistaking it for boredom.
Let me recognize healthy love without expecting chaos.
Let me recognize a good man without demanding perfection.
Give me wisdom to see what is truly from You.
And if he is not the one, give me the courage to walk away quickly.
Protect me from the wrong men.
If his intentions are unclear, give me patience to wait for clarity.
If his character contradicts his words, give me discernment to believe the pattern.
If the relationship costs me my peace, give me strength to release it.
I TRUST YOUR TIMING
Father, I don't know when.
I don't know where.
I don't know how we will meet.
But I know that I don't need to manufacture what You are able to orchestrate.
I will not rush because tomorrow is uncertain.
I will not settle because time is passing.
I will not enter meaningless relationships simply because I desire companionship.
My time is precious.
My body is precious.
My mind is precious.
My soul is precious.
My future is precious.
I will steward them accordingly.
Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.— Isaiah 40:31
While I wait, I will build.
I will grow.
I will work.
I will love my children.
I will pursue my purpose.
I will take care of my body.
I will strengthen my relationship with God.
I will travel.
I will laugh.
I will create.
I will serve.
I will become.
I will live—not wait.
MY DECLARATION
I am not incomplete because I am single.
I am not behind.
I am not forgotten.
I am not too much.
I am not too old.
I am not difficult to love.
I am a woman worthy of intentional, healthy, faithful love.
I am worthy of a man who is proud to choose me.
I am worthy of consistency.
I am worthy of honesty.
I am worthy of respect.
I am worthy of tenderness.
I am worthy of partnership.
I am worthy of a love that does not require me to abandon myself.
I will not settle for a relationship that makes me question my worth.
I choose peace.
I choose wisdom.
I choose boundaries.
I choose purpose.
I choose faith.
I choose healthy love.
And I trust God with the rest.
Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.— Psalm 37:4
So today, I release the temporary.
I release the confusing.
I release the unavailable.
I release the half-hearted.
I release what is not aligned with the life I am building.
I make room for what is healthy, intentional and God-honoring.
I don't know his name yet.
I don't know his story yet.
I don't know where our paths will cross.
But I know the kind of man I will recognize.
And I know the kind of woman I am becoming.
A woman of faith.
A woman of peace.
A woman of purpose.
A woman of wisdom.
A woman who knows her worth.
A woman who refuses to settle.
A woman ready for covenant.
Father, prepare him.
Prepare me.
Prepare our paths.
And when the time is right, let what You have ordained come together in peace.
What God has joined together, let no one separate.— Mark 10:9
I trust You with my future husband.
I trust You with my future marriage.
I trust You with my future.
I am becoming.
I am building.
I am waiting wisely.
And I will not settle.
Amen.
MNCOLLECTIVE INSIGHTS UNFILTERED BELIEVE BRAND BUILD AFRICA
🥰🥰
ReplyDelete