A beautiful personal prayer journal that marks God's faithfulness through each season of your life.

My Prayer for This Season

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint." — Isaiah 40:31

Heavenly Father,

I come before You with a humble and surrendered heart. You are my refuge, my strength, my provider, my healer, and my guide. There is nothing impossible for You.

Lord, give me the clarity I seek.

Give me the direction I need.

Give me what I truly need not merely what I desire.

Fill me with Your peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7).

Make my name great for Your glory, for Your Word says that **a good name is more desirable than great riches** (Proverbs 22:1). Let my life reflect Your goodness so that others may know that I walk with the living God.

You are God over everything. Nothing is too difficult for You. Do the impossible in my life with divine speed, acceleration, and perfect timing. Your Word says, **"At the right time, I, the Lord, will make it happen."** (Isaiah 60:22)

Father, You who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it (Philippians 1:6). Finish every good assignment You have started in my life.

Grant me wisdom, discernment, understanding, and great favour, for You give wisdom generously to those who ask (James 1:5).

Bless me through Your hand.

Bless me through people.

Bless me unexpectedly and miraculously.

Bless me even in the presence of those who doubted me, so that all glory belongs to You.

Let it be evident that I belong to You. May my life be marked not by tears but by joy, peace, hope, and purpose.

Lord, do exceedingly, abundantly above all I could ever ask, think, or imagine (Ephesians 3:20). No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has conceived what You have prepared for those who love You (1 Corinthians 2:9). Show the world what the God of MN is able to do.May my God be a reference point. Like the God of David. 

Thank you that I don't fear because God has not given me a spirit of fear but of love and a sound mind.

When I am weary, strengthen me.

When I feel weak, uphold me.

Do not let me stumble, for You are my strength and my shield.

Fill every empty place within me. Heal every wound. Remove loneliness and replace it with Your presence. Teach me who I am in You. Let my identity never again be found in people, relationships, titles, or achievements, but in Christ alone.

Help me never again to settle for less than Your best. Give me discernment to recognise what is from You and courage to walk away from what is not.

I will soar on wings like an eagle.

I will run and not grow weary.

I will walk and not faint because You are with me. You direct my steps and make my paths straight (Proverbs 3:5–6).

Thank You because You are doing a new thing. You are making a way where there seems to be no way (Isaiah 43:19). Though I have experienced rejection, betrayal, disappointment, and heartbreak, I know You have received me. Even if my father and mother forsake me, You will receive me (Psalm 27:10). I have received revelation and settled.

Turn the hearts of kings, leaders, decision-makers, and destiny helpers toward me according to Your will. Let Your favour surround me like a shield (Psalm 5:12).

Let Your light shine upon my life.

Give me boldness to show up.

Give me courage never to give up.

You are close to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). Thank You for staying with me through this painful season. I can afford a heart of gratitude because you have carried me through. 

Because of Your great love, I am not consumed. Your mercies are new every morning (Lamentations 3:22–23). I choose to place my hope in You daily.

I know the plans You have for me My God plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). I trust You with my today and my tomorrow.

As I walk through this season of reconciliation with You, when I feel lost, lonely, uncertain, or full of doubt, remind me that I am Your daughter. As I walk through the fire of pain, betrayal, rejection, and disappointment, I will not be burned because You are with me (Isaiah 43:2).

You are my provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). Give me the power to create wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18), and let me walk in miraculous abundance, breakthroughs, open doors, favour, wisdom, joy, peace, and success.

Teach me not to worry. Help me seek first Your Kingdom and Your righteousness, trusting that everything else will be added unto me (Matthew 6:33).

Father, I bring every desire before You with open hands. If it is Your will:

* Open the right doors for my career and businesses that you want to have. MNCOLLECTIVE AND OZII.

* Let opportunities come that no one can shut.

* Bless the work of my hands.

* Establish me in excellence, visibility and extraordinary success only God can give. at JW Marriott Nairobi.Mak3 my name great.

* If it is Your will, let the opportunity with Serena Hotels come in Your perfect timing without me looking for them but they willlook for me and I will know it is you.

* Cause my name to be mentioned in rooms of influence for the assignments You have prepared for me.

* Restore the years the locusts have eaten (Joel 2:25).

* Cause MN Collective to grow across Africa as You have spoken, becoming a blessing to many and bringing glory to Your name.

* Send destiny helpers, burden bearers, mentors, financial partners, and strategic relationships that align with Your purpose.

* Give me ideas that create lasting value and wealth for Your Kingdom.

* Lead me to the home You have prepared for me.

* According to Your perfect will and timing, prepare me for a God-honouring marriage with a man who loves You above all else, will love me loudly so that together we may fulfil Your purpose.

May my prosperity glorify You, for You delight in the well-being of Your servant (Psalm 35:27). May the blessing of the Lord make me rich and add no sorrow with it (Proverbs 10:22).

Father, align every area of my life spiritually, emotionally, mentally, financially, professionally, relationally, and in business with Your perfect will.

Show me the strategy.

Show me the next step.

Show me the "how," the "where," and the "when."

Order every step I take.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me (Psalm 51:10). Help me obey You in both the small and the great things. Strengthen me to fast when You call me to fast, to pray faithfully, to write consistently, to steward MN Collective where you want it, to walk in discipline, and to honour You in every area of my life.

Protect me from unhealthy patterns, especially in relationships. Remove anything that is not from You. Keep me safe from deception, compromise, and distractions. Lead me into relationships that reflect Your love and fulfil Your purpose.

Teach me to love You with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind, and all my strength.

Help me to be still and know that You are God (Psalm 46:10).

Above all, let my life bring You glory. Let every testimony point back to You. Let every blessing reveal Your faithfulness. Let every breakthrough make it impossible for anyone to question that it was Your hand alone did it.

Not my will, Lord, but Yours be done.

Above all, help me to forgive. Thank You for the grace to forgive those who have hurt me deeply and quickly, just as You have forgiven me. Remove every root of bitterness, anger, disappointment, and pain from my heart. Help me to let go completely, move forward in peace, and trust You with every unanswered question. Take care of me, Lord, and heal every broken place within me.

Lift me up, O God. Do great things through my life. As You did for Jabez, enlarge my territory, bless me indeed, let Your hand be upon me, keep me from evil, and grant me peace (1 Chronicles 4:10).

Lord, I stand in the gap for my entire family my siblings and my extended family on both my father's and my mother's side. I cancel every cycle of delay, every spirit of stagnation, every delay in marriage, purpose, destiny, and breakthrough. Open doors for those waiting to settle down. Lift those living ordinary, average, and limited lives into lives of purpose, abundance, and significance. Break every generational curse and replace it with generational blessings in the mighty name of Jesus.

As You lift them, lift me also not for my own glory, but that my life may become a testimony of Your goodness and faithfulness. Let my life proclaim that nothing is impossible with God. May many come to know You because of what You have done in my life.

Father, make me the greatest blessing in my family lineage not so that I may boast, but so that I may showcase the greatness, power, and possibilities found in You. Make me a billionaire not only financially, but in impact, purpose, influence, wisdom, generosity, and Kingdom legacy.

Use me to raise a generation of builders. Give me wisdom, discernment, knowledge, understanding, and exceptional articulation. Let every person who encounters me leave encouraged, transformed, and inspired to become everything You created them to be. May my words carry life, hope, and purpose.

May Africa and the world know my name because of the work You have called me to do. Open doors for me to travel the world, carrying solutions, wisdom, and hope to nations. Let my life be evidence that You still raise ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things.

I pray for my beautiful children. Bless them abundantly. Anoint them. Protect them. Let them stand out in their generation as leaders, innovators, builders, and people of integrity who love and fear You and walk in your ways. May they fulfill every purpose You have ordained for their lives.

Lord, bless the work of my hands so that I may build another beautiful home for my parents. Enable me to bless my parents by developing their shamba, buying them livestock so they may enjoy meaningful work, and providing them with a new car. May my father and mother live long to enjoy the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Let me be a blessing to them as they have enabled them to be to me.

Father, I also place before You the desire of my heart for marriage. At the appointed time, bless me with a Godly, loving, faithful husband after Your own heart. May You grant us a beautiful covenant marriage that glorifies You. If it is Your will, may our wedding become a testimony of Your faithfulness the biggest and most impactful wedding in East and Central Africa not for display, but so that many may see Your hand and give You all the glory. I want a quiet classy destination intimate wedding 

Lord, let Your hand remain upon me wherever I go. Order my steps. Guide every decision I make. Give me clarity where there is confusion, courage where there is fear, strength where I am weak, and unwavering faith to trust Your perfect timing.

Today I surrender everything to You. I entrust You with my dreams, my future, my family, my career journey , my ministry, my businesses OZII and MN, my finances, my relationships, my children, and every desire of my heart.

I come before You with a broken, contrite, and humble heart, knowing that You will never despise it. Let Your will be done in my life. May Your name alone be glorified through everything You accomplish in and through me.

I declare that the impossible shall become possible because You are my God.

Lord, at the end of my life, when I stand before You and we review the story You wrote through me, may I have lived beyond expectations—not the world's expectations, but the purpose You ordained for me before I was formed in my mother's womb. May I hear You say, **"Well done, good and faithful servant."** (Matthew 25:23)

Give me purpose wealth riches greatness without toil.

Do, Lord, what only You can do in my story. Let every victory, every breakthrough, every achievement, every blessing, and every miracle point back to You. May You alone receive all the glory, honor, and praise.

Give me a new identity rooted in Christ not a perfect identity. Strip away every false identity, every fear, every insecurity, and every limitation. Build in me self-mastery, discipline, wisdom, joy, peace, courage, mastery and excellence, and unwavering faith. Shape my character until it reflects the image of Christ.

Help me to truly know who I am, whose I am, what I have been called to do, and what You desire for my life. Align my heart with Your heart, my plans with Your will, my thoughts with Your truth, and my steps with Your purpose, so that my life may serve a greater good and advance Your Kingdom.

In the name of Jesus, I cancel every assignment of the evil one against my life, my children, my family, my business, my calling, and everyone I love. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. Every plan of darkness is broken, and every scheme of the enemy is defeated by the power of Jesus Christ.

Surround me with genuine, wise, and Godly friends and.cirxles in.digfrent capacities if my life.. Bring people into my life who sharpen me, encourage me, challenge me,vouch for me. pray for me, and walk with integrity. Remove every relationship that distracts me from Your purpose and replace it with divine connections that draw me closer to You.

Bless my family with beautiful, peaceful, loving, and Christ-centered homes. Let our homes be places of joy, unity, wisdom, healing, hospitality, and Your presence.

Lord, structure me. Order my life. Teach me discipline. Help me steward my time, gifts, finances, relationships, influence, and opportunities with wisdom and excellence. Build systems in my life that honor You and create lasting fruit for generations to come.

Make me a faithful steward of every blessing You entrust to me. Let my life become a testimony that inspires others to believe that with God all things are possible.

I choose to trust You completely. My life belongs to You. My future belongs to You. My dreams belong to You. My family belongs to You. My work belongs to You. My purpose belongs to You.

Have Your way in me, through me, and for Your glory alone.

When you need hope

 Isaiah 43:16-19

See, I am doing a new thing... I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

When you feel lonely. I will never be lonely.

Psalm 27

 Especially verse 10:

Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me.

When your heart is broken. My heart will never be broken again.

Psalm 34

Especially verse 18:

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

When you don't know what tomorrow holds

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart... He will make your paths straight."

When you need peace

Philippians 4

Especially verses 6-9 about prayer and God's peace.

When you feel abandoned

 Lamentations 3

 Especially verses 22-26:

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed... His mercies are new every morning.

When you're waiting on God

Psalm 40

I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry.

When you need strength

Isaiah 40

Especially verse 31:

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength."

When you need assurance that God has a future for you

Jeremiah 29

Especially verse 11:

For I know the plans I have for you...

When you need to remember God's faithfulness

Romans 8

Especially verses 28, 31, 38-39, reminding you that nothing can separate you from the love of Christ.

1. Day 1: Isaiah 43

2. Day 2: Psalm 27

3. Day 3: Psalm 34

4. Day 4: Lamentations 3

5. Day 5: Philippians 4

6. Day 6: Romans 8


7. Day 7: John 15 (remaining connected to Christ)

One promise I hope you'll hold onto is from Isaiah 43:2:

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you... When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned.

In Jesus' mighty and precious name.

Thank You for my "no sooner said than suddenly done" testimonies that are on the way. Thank You because You are a God who moves suddenly, who opens doors no one can shut, and who does exceedingly, abundantly above all I can ask, think, or imagine.

Lord, I pray for the day when I will wake up knowing without a doubt that I am living fully in my purpose. May I wake each morning excited for the work You have given me to do. Let Mondays feel like Saturdays not because I am idle, but because I have the freedom of time, the joy of purpose, and the privilege of doing what You created me to do.

May I live the life You placed in my heart long ago the life I dreamed of, envisioned, prayed for, and believed You for. Let that day come soon according to Your perfect will and timing.

Thank You for life. Thank You for good health. Thank You for providing me with a job and a salary that sustain my daily needs. Thank You for every provision, both seen and unseen for now and near future.

Lord, I place my car loan and the before You. I ask that You would bring it to an end quickly and miraculously. Let every financial burden be lifted in Your perfect way.

Father, You know the desires of my heart. I desire to own a Mercedes-Benz and .any kther cars one day. If it is Your will, bless me with it—not for pride or status, but as a reminder of Your faithfulness and goodness. Guard my heart from materialism, and let every blessing draw me closer to You rather than away from You.

I also pray that one day I will live and own many beautiful may live in the beautiful homes all over that  I have admired from childhood. . Fulfill the dreams You planted within me if they align with Your purpose for my life. May every blessing become a testimony of Your grace.

Lord, be God to me as You have always been. Bless me in ways that only You can. Work behind the scenes on my behalf. Open doors I cannot open. Fight battles I cannot fight. Connect me with the right people. Make a way where there seems to be no way.

I do not desire an ordinary life but a God life not in perfection because am human. Let every day be filled with Your presence, Your favor, Your direction, and beautiful, pleasant surprises. May my life be marked by extraordinary moments that bring glory to Your name.

Father, I do not want to spend my life convincing people that You are real. Instead, let my life, my family, my character, my children, my work, my peace, and my testimony speak so loudly that the world cannot deny Your goodness. May people know that You are God because they see what You have done in and through us.

May everything I become point back to You. Let every achievement declare Your faithfulness. Let every open door reveal Your hand. Let every miracle magnify Your name.

I trust You completely. I wait on You with expectation. I believe that You are already working, even when I cannot yet see it.

I receive Your peace, Your joy, Your favor, and Your promises.

Here are some powerful Bible verses about **God's favor** and the **peace, prosperity, and blessings of Jerusalem** surrounding God's people.


Isaiah 41:10 is a powerful verse to share: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." It offers a direct promise of God's constant presence and active support when facing hard trials.


Psalm 34:18: "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Joshua 1:9: "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid... for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

"Psalm 46:1: "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

"Matthew 11:28: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Do not be deceived. GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED. A MAN REAPS WHAT HEBSOWS. GALATIANS 6:7

### 1. Psalm 125:2 (NIV)


> **"As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore."**


This is a beautiful promise that just as Jerusalem is protected by mountains, God's presence, protection, and favor surround His people.


### 2. Psalm 128:5–6 (NIV)


> **"May the Lord bless you from Zion; may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem all the days of your life. May you live to see your children's children—peace be on Israel."**


A prayer for blessing, long life, family, and the prosperity of Jerusalem.


### 3. Psalm 122:6–7 (NIV)


> **"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: 'May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels.'"**


A call to pray for Jerusalem and a promise of peace and security.


### 4. Psalm 122:9 (NIV)


> **"For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek your prosperity."**


A reminder to seek the good and prosperity of God's city.


### 5. Psalm 5:12 (NIV)


> **"Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield."**


God's favor is described as a shield that surrounds and protects you.


### 6. Psalm 84:11 (NIV)


> **"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless."**


A promise of favor, honor, and God's goodness.


### 7. Numbers 6:24–26 (NIV)


> **"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."**


The priestly blessing of God's favor, grace, and peace.


### 8. Luke 2:52 (NIV)


> **"And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."**


A prayer for favor with both God and people.


## A Prayer Based on These Scriptures


> **Father, thank You that as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so You surround me with Your presence, protection, and unfailing love. Surround me with Your favor as with a shield. Bless me from Zion, and let me see Your goodness and prosperity all the days of my life. May Your face shine upon me, be gracious to me, and grant me peace. Let favor go before me, open doors no one can shut, and establish the work of my hands. In Jesus' name, Amen.**


In Jesus' mighty name,

**Amen.**

May the Lord establish the work of your hands, surprise you with His goodness, and let your life become a living testimony of His faithfulness. As Scripture says: **"Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off."** (Proverbs 23:18) and **"The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me."** (Psalm 138:8).


May this prayer continue to remind you that your highest ambition is not simply to achieve success, but to live a life that pleases God, reflects His character, and leaves a legacy of faith, love, and transformation for generations to come.

 Isaiah 40, Psalm 46:10, Psalm 37:4–5, Jeremiah 29:11, Ephesians 3:20, 1 Chronicles 4:10, Psalm 51:17, Romans 8:28, and Habakkuk 2:3. May the Lord strengthen your faith and guide you in this new season.

May the Lord honour this prayer with His perfect wisdom, timing, and purpose. 

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ,

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Wiping Tables At Burger King to Overseeing Marketing for Three Hotels on the Kenyan Coast.

How would people describe you in two, three, four, or five words?

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.” > — Psalm 37:5