A new season and Now Manifestation
A prayer of repentance, restoration, faith, and expectation. And I hear the cry beneath every word: God, I have waited. I have fought. I have made mistakes. But please let this be the season when my life changes.
God remove my afflictions.
Hold on to this: repentance is not the end of your story. It can be the place where restoration begins. You can bring every regret, every missed sign, every wrong decision, every year you feel was lost to God.
God, I come before You today with a heart that is open, surrendered and expectant. Forgive me for the times I ignored Your voice, held on when You were asking me to let go, and continued in places where I should have trusted You enough to walk away. I do not come before You pretending that I have done everything right. I come asking for mercy.
As Jonah cried out from the depths and You answered him, hear me.
As Hezekiah prayed and You heard his cry, hear me.
As Hannah poured out her soul before You and You remembered her, remember me.
As the woman with the issue of blood reached out in faith and received her healing, let my faith connect me to what You have prepared for me.
As Paul and Silas prayed and the prison doors opened, open every door that has held me captive.
As Mordecai saw his position changed and honour restored, turn situations around in ways only You can.
As Joseph went from the prison to the palace, let every season of preparation produce purpose.
As Job received restoration after loss, restore what has been broken in my life according to Your will and purpose.
As David cried to You in his distress and found You faithful, I cry to You today: Lord, hear me.
As Mercy cried to you for great manifestation and restoration. I cry to you today Lord, hear me.
Father, this is my new season.
I surrender the old.
I release the pain.
I release the disobedience.
I release the regret.
I release the relationships, decisions and seasons that I cannot change.
The old has gone. The new has come.
I will not remain imprisoned by yesterday.
God, restore me.
Restore me spiritually.
Restore my peace.
Restore my confidence.
Restore my joy.
Restore my finances.
Restore opportunities.
Restore my ability to dream again.
Restore my career and position me where my gifts can make room for me.
Restore my relationships according to Your wisdom and bring into my life the people You have prepared for my next season.
Let the years that feel lost produce wisdom, discernment, strength and a testimony.
I ask for acceleration not so that I can boast, but so that my life will show what Your grace can do.
Let there be alignment.
Let there be divine connections.
Let there be opportunities.
Let there be wisdom.
Let there be courage to act when the opportunity comes.
Let there be discernment to recognize what is from You and what is not.
I will not settle for less because I am afraid of being alone.
I will not return to what broke me simply because I am afraid of starting again.
I will not call captivity love.
I will not call delay defeat.
I will not call my past my destiny.
My past is information. It is not my identity.
God, give me the courage to build again.
Give me the discipline to steward what You place in my hands.
Bless the work of my hands. Expand my capacity. Give me ideas, opportunities, partnerships and destiny helpers. Let me build something bigger than myself. Let my life impact people because I lived.
I pray for a home filled with peace.
I pray for financial freedom and the wisdom to manage wealth.
I pray for a marriage rooted in love, truth, honour, peace and purpose marriage is part of Your plan for my life.
I pray that I will walk into rooms I once only prayed about.
I pray that my children will see that God can restore a person who refuses to give up.
And Lord, reduce my need to explain what You are doing.
Let my life speak.
Let the fruit speak.
Let the doors that open speak.
Let the peace I carry speak.
Let the woman I become speak.
I believe You can change a life in a moment, while also giving me the strength to walk faithfully through every step that follows.
So today, August 18 at 5:11 a.m., I mark this moment as an encounter of faith. I do not know every detail of how my future will unfold, but I choose to believe that my story is still being written.
Before December 2026, may I look back and see evidence of growth, restoration, answered prayers, closed doors that protected me, and new doors that transformed my life.
Let the next six months carry fruit.
Let the next three days bring pleasant surpises, peace, clarity, confirmation or a reminder that You are near.
And whatever happens, help me not to measure Your faithfulness only by the speed of my answer. Help me recognize You in the process, the preparation and the transformation.
I am ready to build.
I am ready to heal.
I am ready to receive.
I am ready to become.
The years were not wasted if You can use them.
The pain was not the end of the story.
The battle was not my burial ground.
I will rise.
I will rebuild.
I will love again.
I will prosper in the work of my hands.
I will walk in wisdom.
I will become everything God created me to become.
This is not the end of my story.
Today, I surrender.
Today, I believe.
Today, I begin again.
God, restore me.
God, lead me.
God, heal me.
God, establish me.
God, use me.
And when the testimony comes, may I never forget the woman who prayed this prayer and decided that she would not give up.
Amen. 🙏🏽
Restore to me the years that the locust has eaten.” — Joel 2:25
Forget the former things… See, I am doing a new thing!” — Isaiah 43:18–19
Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.” — Psalm 30:5
this be your declaration for this season:
I WILL NOT CHASE WHAT GOD HAS NOT ASSIGNED TO ME. I WILL PREPARE, HEAL, BUILD, DISCERN AND WALK FORWARD. WHAT IS FOR ME WILL MEET ME AS I BECOME READY TO CARRY IT.
Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment