Our Why?

Our Why

May I never disappoint God. I live for this.

At the end of my life, when my time on earth is complete, I will stand accountable before God not for my titles, my salary, my possessions, or the applause of people, but for how faithfully I lived the purpose He entrusted to me.

My greatest question is not, "How successful was I?" but, "What do I have to show that I did for Him, through Him, and because of Him?"

Why did God place me on this earth? What assignment was I created to fulfill?

Surely life is more than earning a salary, building a career, paying school fees, buying a house, driving a nice car, growing a business, or gaining recognition. Those things have their place, but they are not the purpose. We were created for something greater—to know God, to serve Him, to build, to create, to transform lives, and to leave the world better than we found it.

In the corporate world, we are measured by budgets, revenue, profits, growth, and performance bonuses. In business, we chase sales, market share, and success. But one day, none of those metrics will matter. The only performance review that will count is the one given by God.

My prayer is that when I stand before Him, I will have fulfilled every Key Performance Indicator He designed for my life. That I will have lived fully, loved deeply, served faithfully, stewarded my gifts well, and completed the assignment He entrusted to me.

That is my why.

This is the heartbeat of **MN Collective**.

**Believe. Brand. Build.**

***

For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."**

 Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)

We were created by God, with purpose, for an assignment He prepared long before we were born.

Well done, good and faithful servant!... You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!"

Matthew 25:21 (NIV)

This reflects your desire to stand before God having fulfilled your assignment.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.

 Colossians 3:23 (NIV)

A great connection between corporate work, business, and living for God's glory.

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

 2 Timothy 4:7 (NIV)

A beautiful picture of finishing life faithfully.

Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."**

 Psalm 90:12 (NIV)

A reminder that life is short and should be lived intentionally.

If I had to choose only one

Why am I here?

For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.(Ephesians 2:10, NIV)

The heart of **MN Collective**:

**Believe. Brand. Build.**

***

*Believe* you were created by God.

*Brand* yourself according to your God given identity.

*Build* the purpose and good works He prepared in advance for you.

***


We exist to raise builders people who refuse to live small or settle for mediocrity. Men and women who discover God's purpose, develop their gifts, build meaningful lives, create lasting impact, and serve something far greater than themselves.

We believe every person was created by God, for God, with purpose. Our mission is to help people become all that God created them to be, so that when their race is finished, they can confidently say, "I fulfilled my assignment."

Because life is not about living for ourselves.

It is about building, creating, serving, and fulfilling a purpose that is bigger than us for God, through God, and for His glory.

We exist to raise builders people who refuse to live small or settle for mediocrity. Men and women who discover God's purpose, develop their gifts, build meaningful lives, create lasting impact, and serve something far greater than themselves.

We believe every person was created by God, for God, with purpose. Our mission is to help people become all that God created them to be, so that when their race is finished, they can confidently say, "I fulfilled my assignment."

Because life is not about living for ourselves.

It is about building, creating, serving, and fulfilling a purpose that is bigger than us for God, through God, and for His glory.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Wiping Tables At Burger King to Overseeing Marketing for Three Hotels on the Kenyan Coast.

How would people describe you in two, three, four, or five words?

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.” > — Psalm 37:5