MN Collective School of Builders
MN COLLECTIVE SCHOOL OF BUILDERS
**BELIEVE. BRAND. BUILD.**
**Our Mission**
To raise a generation of African builders who create solutions, businesses, jobs, and opportunities that transform communities and shape the future of Africa.
It Begins with a Mission
MN Collective School of Builders begins with three things:
* A mission.
* Knowledge.
* A willingness to serve.
Most great organizations did not begin with money. They began by solving a real problem.
We may not have abundant resources today, but we have a dream, knowledge, purpose, and the determination to build.
We are not waiting for the future.
**We are building it.**
Our Philosophy
We are not building a campus.
**We are building people.**
We are not building classrooms.
**We are building builders.**
We are not preparing young people to look for jobs.
**We are preparing them to create solutions, businesses, industries, and jobs.**
Our Curriculum
BELIEVE
Develop the right mindset.
Teach purpose, leadership, faith, resilience, character, discipline, integrity, and service.
BRAND
Develop the right skills.
Teach problem-solving, communication, branding, creativity, design thinking, digital skills, collaboration, and critical thinking.
BUILD
Create lasting impact.
Teach entrepreneurship, innovation, technology, agriculture, manufacturing, artificial intelligence, financial literacy, sustainability, and business building.
Where We Start
We will not wait for 10,000 students.
We will start with **10.**
* 10 children
* 10 teenagers
* 10 young adults
We will meet once every week.
It could be:
* In a church hall
* In a community centre
* Under a tree
* In a classroom after school
* Online
Great movements begin with a few committed people.
We Build Problem Solvers
Every student will identify one problem in their community and design a practical solution.
We will not ask:
**"What job do you want?"**
Instead, we will ask:
* What problem will you solve?
* Why does it matter?
* Who are you solving it for?
* How will you solve it?
* What knowledge, skills, partnerships, and resources will you need?
We are building builders who think, create, lead, and serve.
Proof Before Scale
Every lesson...
Every project...
Every success story...
Becomes proof that the model works.
We will:
* Write articles
* Take photos
* Record lessons
* Share stories
* Celebrate builders
* Measure impact
**Our journey becomes our credibility.**
Building Through Partnerships
We will partner with:
* Schools
* Churches
* Universities
* NGOs
* Companies
* Community leaders
* County governments
* Mentors
* Volunteers
We will not ask for money first.
We will ask for:
* Space
* Knowledge
* Mentorship
* Opportunities
* Collaboration
People invest in movements that create value.
# We Are Creating a Movement
People do not join organizations.
**They join missions.**
Our message is simple:
**Africa doesn't need more job seekers.**
**Africa needs more builders.**
Builders who solve problems.
Builders who create businesses.
Builders who create industries.
Builders who create jobs.
Builders who create hope.
Raising Leaders Who Raise Others
Every graduate becomes a mentor.
Every builder develops five more builders.
One becomes five.
Five become twenty-five.
Twenty-five become one hundred and twenty-five.
A movement grows one builder at a time.
****
The MN Collective Builder Journey
BELIEVE
Discover your purpose.
Believe that your life can make a difference.
BRAND
Develop your character, skills, knowledge, and ability to solve problems.
BUILD
Create solutions.
Build businesses.
Create jobs.
Strengthen communities.
Transform Africa.
***
Our Long-Term Vision
We imagine millions of African children growing up believing:
"I am not in school to look for a job.
I am in school to learn how to solve problems.
When I solve problems, I create businesses.
When businesses grow, they create jobs.
When jobs are created, communities prosper.
That is how Africa will be built."
Remember This
You do not need resources to begin.
You need resourcefulness.
Start with one learner.
One lesson.
One problem.
One solution.
Money follows value.
Value follows service.
Service begins today.
The future belongs to builders.
-MN COLLECTIVE SCHOOL OF BUILDERS
**BELIEVE. BRAND. BUILD.**
Building Africa's next generation of problem solvers, entrepreneurs, innovators, leaders, and nation builders.**
**For Africa. By Africans. Built one builder at a time.**
****
Starting with a **mindset audit** . It gives us a baseline, helps students reflect, and lets us measure transformation over time.
Since this is a new program with no track record yet, focus on making it accessible while proving the concept.
A pilot cohort of **10 students** could be priced at:
* **KES 5,000–10,000** per student for an 8-week foundation program.
* If you want to reach lower-income youth, offer **scholarships** funded by sponsors, churches, companies, or donors.
* You can also use a **"Pay What You Can"** model for the first cohort in exchange for testimonials and case studies.
Your first goal is **impact and proof**, not maximum revenue.
***
The MN Collective School of Builders – Foundation Program
**Duration:** 8 weeks
One 2–3 hour session each week, plus a practical assignment.
Week 1: BELIEVE – Identity & Mindset
* Complete the Builder Mindset Audit.
* Identify limiting beliefs.
* Define personal purpose.
* Set goals for the program.
Week 2: Purpose & Community
* Discover strengths.
* Understand community needs.
* Learn why service creates value.
Week 3: Problem Identification
* Observe the community.
* Identify one real problem to solve.
* Interview people affected by it.
****
Week 4: Brand Yourself
* Personal branding.
* Communication.
* Leadership.
* Ethics and integrity.
Week 5: Design Thinking
* Brainstorm solutions.
* Test ideas.
* Receive feedback.
Week 6: Build
* Turn the idea into a simple business or community project.
* Learn basic budgeting and planning.
Week 7: Pitch
* Present the solution.
* Receive feedback from mentors.
Week 8: Launch
* Final presentation.
* Graduation.
* Each student commits to mentoring another young person.
Builder Mindset Audit
Students rate themselves from **1 (Strongly Disagree)** to **5 (Strongly Agree).**
Section 1 – BELIEVE
* I believe I can change my future.
* I believe my ideas matter.
* I see problems as opportunities.
* I take responsibility for my life.
* I finish what I start.
* I am willing to learn from failure.
* I believe Africa can build world-class companies.
Section 2 – BRAND
* I communicate my ideas confidently.
* I enjoy learning new skills.
* I work well with others.
* I listen before speaking.
* I manage my time effectively.
Section 3 – BUILD
* I can identify problems in my community.
* I often think of solutions to problems.
* I have started a project or business before.
* I know how to plan a project.
* I take action instead of waiting.
Reflection Questions
1. What is one problem in your community that frustrates you?
2. Why does this problem exist?
3. Who is affected?
4. What solution would you create if money were not a barrier?
5. What skills do you need to develop?
6. What kind of builder do you want to become in the next five years?
Measure Transformation
Have students complete the same audit:
* Before the course.
* At graduation.
* Six months later.
This allows MN Collective to demonstrate measurable growth in confidence, leadership, problem-solving, and entrepreneurial thinking.
AT MNCOLLECTIVE School of Builders we issue a **"Builder Passport."** Instead of measuring students only by attendance, they earn stamps or badges for milestones such as:
* Solved a community problem.
* Interviewed 10 community members.
* Launched a project.
* Pitched an idea.
* Mentored another student.
* Built a team.
Graduates don't just receive a certificate they leave with evidence of what they have built.
***
I recommended **8 weeks** because your vision is about **transformation**, not just teaching. Beliefs, habits, confidence, and problem-solving skills usually take time to develop and practice. An 8-week program also gives students time to identify a problem, test an idea, receive feedback, and present a solution.
However, **you don't have to start there.**
In fact, I think a better strategy for MN Collective is to build a **learning pathway** instead of one long course.
### Level 1: Builder Masterclass 101 (Best place to start)
**Duration:** 3–4 hours (half-day) or one full day.
This is your introductory class and can be priced affordably.
Topics:
* Why Africa needs builders, not just job seekers.
* The Believe. Brand. Build. framework.
* How to identify problems worth solving.
* The Builder Mindset Audit.
* Creating a personal Builder Action Plan.
* Q&A and networking.
Students leave inspired and with a clear next step.
### Level 2: Builder Bootcamp
**Duration:** 4–8 weeks.
This is for students who want coaching and accountability to turn an idea into a real project or business.
### Level 3: Builder Fellowship
**Duration:** 3–6 months.
Students work on real community projects, receive mentorship, pitch ideas, and build portfolios.
## Why this model works
It creates a natural funnel:
1. **Masterclass 101** – Low commitment, attracts many people.
2. **Bootcamp** – A smaller group commits to deeper learning.
3. **Fellowship** – The most dedicated builders receive advanced support.
This is also financially sustainable because many organizations operate this way: a short introductory event followed by premium, longer programs.
### A possible pricing structure in Kenya
* **Builder Masterclass 101 (Half-day):** KES 1,500–3,000
* **Builder Masterclass 101 (Full day):** KES 3,000–5,000
* **Builder Bootcamp (4–8 weeks):** KES 8,000–20,000
* **Builder Fellowship:** Sponsored by companies, NGOs, foundations, or county governments.
Given where MN Collective is today, I would launch with **Builder Masterclass 101**. It requires less planning, lower costs, and lets you refine your content based on feedback. Once you've run it several times and collected testimonials, you can confidently introduce the longer Bootcamp and Fellowship.
This approach reflects your philosophy: **start small, prove the model, then scale.** One successful masterclass with 10 committed builders is a stronger foundation than trying to launch a full school before you've tested the concept.
**Believe. Brand. Build.**
Comments
Post a Comment