The Real Flex is Trusting God Fully

God Will Never Create a Life for You That Makes Him Unnecessary.

Step Into the Unknown and Trust God

There is a beautiful truth that every believer must come to embrace: God will never create a life for you that makes Him unnecessary.

From the very beginning, God designed us to live in complete dependence on Him not occasionally, but every single day. The greatest testimony of our lives should never be our intelligence, influence, wealth, or accomplishments. It should be that God gets the glory.

In your story, may God receive all the glory.

Be obedient to His voice. Be solely dependent on Him. Live for God, by God, and through God. Whether you are in business, raising a family, serving in your workplace, leading an organization, or simply interacting with people every day, be a faithful steward where God has placed you. Represent Christ with excellence. Be the light in every room you enter. Let your work, your words, your character, and your decisions point people back to Him.

The Christian walk has never been about having every answer before taking the next step. It has always been about trusting the One who does.

The Bible reminds us:

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

2 Corinthians 5:7 (NKJV)

Faith means stepping into the unknown while knowing that God already stands in your tomorrow. It means believing Him before you see the evidence. It means trusting His character even when you cannot trace His hand.

The Bible also says:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Proverbs 3:5–6 (NKJV)

That scripture has become more than words to me it has become a way of life.

I have learned to depend on God for everything. Not because it sounds spiritual, but because experience has taught me that without Him, I can do nothing of eternal value.

There have been countless moments in my journey where I have known, without any reasonable doubt, that if it had not been for God, I would not have made it. Some days His guidance is quiet and gentle. Other days, He simply flexes His sovereignty in a way that leaves no room for human explanation. Those are the moments I treasure most because they remind me that He is still God. In my stroy now and forever he will always receive the glory. My God to the world.

I yearn for those moments not because I seek spectacular experiences, but because they deepen my dependence on Him.

When I look back, there are things I have accomplished that I know could never have happened by my own strength. If someone asked me to repeat them today relying solely on my own ability, I honestly couldn't. They happened because God's grace carried me.

There have been seasons of fasting when He strengthened me beyond my physical ability. There have been lonely seasons of prayer where He became my closest companion. There have been difficult valleys that only His presence enabled me to overcome. There have been blessings and breakthroughs that no human being could have orchestrated.

And even where people were part of the journey, I recognize that it was God who positioned them, opened the doors, softened hearts, and made a way.

Every victory, lesson, growth, opportunity  bears God's fingerprints.

The more I walk with God, the more convinced I become that dependence is not weakness it is the greatest strength a believer can possess.

So wherever God is calling you today, step forward in faith.

If He is asking you to start the business, begin.

If He is asking you to forgive, forgive.

If He is asking you to serve, serve.

If He is asking you to wait, wait.

If He is asking you to walk into unfamiliar territory, go.

Do not wait until everything makes sense. Trust the One who already knows the end from the beginning.

God never promised that every step would be predictable. He promised that He would be with you.

Walk by faith.

Trust Him completely.

Depend on Him daily.

And in every chapter of your story, may God receive all the glory.

Sometimes trusting God looks like foolishness to man.

But what seems foolish to man is often the pathway to God's miracles.

Trust God.

Walk by faith, not by sight.

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."  1 Corinthians 1:18

***

Quote:

Faith is stepping into the unknown with complete confidence that the God who called you has already gone before you. A life fully dependent on God is a life that gives Him all the glory.

MNCOLLECTIVE INSIGHTS UNFILTERED 

BELIEVE BRAND BUILD 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Wiping Tables At Burger King to Overseeing Marketing for Three Hotels on the Kenyan Coast.

How would people describe you in two, three, four, or five words?

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.” > — Psalm 37:5