May I never disappoint God

Our Why

**"May I never disappoint God."**

That is the prayer that shapes my life.

When my time on earth is complete, I will stand before God not to give an account of my titles, salary, possessions, influence, or the applause of people, but of how faithfully I lived the purpose He entrusted to me.

My greatest question has never been, How successful was I? It is, What do I have to show that I did for Him, through Him, and because of Him?"*

Why did God place me on this earth?

Why did God place you on this earth? 

I ask you today?

What assignment was I created to fulfill?

Surely life is more than earning a salary, building a career, paying school fees, buying a house, driving a nice car, vacation, entertainment, awards,  growing a business, or gaining recognition. Those things have their place, but they are not the purpose.

We were created for something greater.

We were created to know God, love Him, serve Him, build, create, transform lives, and leave the world better than we found it.

In the corporate world, we are measured by budgets, revenue, profits, market share, growth, and performance bonuses. In business, we chase customers, sales, and success.

But one day, none of those metrics will matter.

The only performance review that will count is the one given by God.

My prayer is that when I stand before Him, I will have fulfilled every Key Performance Indicator He designed for my life. That I will have lived fully, loved deeply, served faithfully, stewarded my gifts well, and completed the assignment He prepared for me before I was born.

That is my **why**. Apex

That is the heartbeat of **MN Collective**.

 **Believe. Brand. Build.**

We believe every person was created by God, with purpose, and for an assignment.

**Believe** you were created by God.

**Brand** yourself according to your God-given identity.

**Build** the purpose and good works He prepared in advance for you.

We exist to raise builders people who refuse to live small or settle for mediocrity. Men and women who discover God's purpose, develop their gifts, build meaningful lives, create lasting impact, and serve something far greater than themselves.

Our mission is to help people become everything God created them to be, so that when their race is finished, they can confidently say:

*"I fulfilled my assignment."*

Because life is not about living for ourselves Only.

It is about building, creating, serving, and fulfilling a purpose that is bigger than us for God, through God, and for His glory.

There is one Scripture that captures this mission more than any other:

**"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."**

** Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)**

God did not create us by accident.

He created us intentionally.

With purpose.

For an assignment.

And my deepest prayer is that when I finally stand before Him, I will hear the words every believer longs to hear:

 **"Well done, good and faithful servant!... You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!"**

 **Matthew 25:21 (NIV)**

May I never disappoint God.

May I finish the race strong and empty.

May I keep the faith.

May I fulfill every purpose for which He created me.

That is my why.

That is our why.

**MN Collective School of Builders**

**Believe. Brand. Build.**



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Wiping Tables At Burger King to Overseeing Marketing for Three Hotels on the Kenyan Coast.

How would people describe you in two, three, four, or five words?

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.” > — Psalm 37:5