Yes, You Can
Invite Light Into Your Life
There comes a point in life when the loudest voice you will ever hear is the quiet one inside you.
The one that keeps whispering:
You are special.
You are capable.
You deserve more.
You are settling for less.
You have all it takes.
You are really good at what you do.
Believe that voice.
****
Too many people spend their lives doubting themselves because darkness became louder than hope. But deep inside, there is always a light trying to remind you who you truly are. Find that voice. And if you have not found it yet, seek it intentionally.
Seek light.
********
You may find it in church.
In school.
In coaching and mentorship.
In your passions.
In genuine friendships.
In books, conversations, and moments of silence with yourself.
*******
Do not allow darkness to drown you.
Do not let disappointment convince you that this is all life has to offer.
There is more for you.
Listening to Michelle Obama on a podcast this beautiful Monday morning today reminded me of something powerful: before helping others, you must first fill yourself.
Put on your oxygen mask first.
You cannot pour from an empty cup.
You cannot save everyone while losing yourself.
Especially when you did not come from much yourself.
*****
Many people carry guilt for saying no.
For resting.
For choosing themselves.
For not being able to rescue everybody.
But wisdom is knowing that being drained helps no one.
Do not rush to become a savior before you are stable yourself.
Build first. Heal first. Grow first.
Even something noble like starting scholarship funds or helping communities should come from fullness, not emptiness.
Learn to say no without guilt.
And when you show up in this world, show up fully.
Show up high in spirit.
Show up confident.
Show up prepared.
Show up believing that your presence matters.
I am a firm believer that how people make us feel can either build us or break us. But at some point, the greatest assignment becomes proving to yourself that you can.
Not for them.
For you.
******
Not because someone doubted you.
But because deep down, you know you were created for more.
Focus on the words I can.
I can heal.
I can grow.
I can restart.
I can dream again.
I can become more.
I can choose light.
********
Anything is possible when you believe.
And every single day, no matter what life looks like, always invite light into your life.
*******
MN Collective Insights Unfiltered
Believe. Brand. Build
Comments
Post a Comment