Speak Hope Over Our Lives, Gratitude Over Our Present, And Faith Over Our Future.
I have mixed feelings in my spirit this evenin.as I lay on my bed of joy, happiness, sadness, feeling lost a bit, helplessness, pity, yet still holding on to hope. Has life ever given you such mixed signals?
I feel really good when I’m going to bed because today is gone, and one thing about me, I’m always optimistic about the next moment, the next second. Not forgetting to embrace the mixed signals and current situations, whether good or bad. I know my now does not determine my tomorrow or next minute. I like what Joshua Selmam states in one of his sermons five minutes before your breakthrough it will not look like it. Thats my hope. My today and tomorrow will be better than yesterday.
Tonight, I reflect on how life can sometimes feel quiet. There are seasons when the world seems to slow down, when doors appear closed, when prayers seem delayed, and when even God feels silent. Yet deep within, you know He is not absent. He is still present, still working, still carrying you through seasons you do not fully understand.
It has been a hard three months in 2026, yet I have every reason to be grateful. First, we are alive and well. Secondly, I am at peace at work, something I did not have last year. I have a source of income, good employers, daily provision, shelter, food on my table, transport, fuel in the car for today, good health, peaceful sleep, and my children are in school. I am able to spend time with them at home, reading, writing, laughing, and finding joy in the small things.
Financially and personally, things may feel neither here nor there, but I am holding on strongly. We may not go out as much as we would want because of financial strain, yet I am learning to find happiness in the simple and quiet moments of life. I am learning that gratitude is not only for the seasons when everything is flowing perfectly, but also for the moments when heaven is shaping you in silence.
No season is permanent.
As I begin this new week on 25th May, I choose optimism. I choose joy. I choose gratitude. I know I shall see the goodness of God in the land of the living. I am grateful not only for what is going well, but also for what is not yet aligned, because I know God is in it all. I know there are others facing even harder situations, and that alone humbles my heart and reminds me to remain thankful and grateful always.
I have been through worse situations jn life but this time the heaviness is lighter, the hope is louder. My current state is been used to shape my character and deepen my fauth. I have been on this verse for some time now:
James 1:2-4
Consider it pure joy when you face trials of many kinds beacsue the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that I may Mature and be complete and LACK NOTHING.
I am learning to speak life over my days ahead. To manifest better days. To believe that tomorrow can only get better. That today may carry burdens, but tomorrow carries unimaginable possibilities. I am already blessed in so many ways, and sometimes we forget that while focusing on what is still missing.
It is well. It shall be well.
God is still in your story. He is with you and fully present, even in the silent seasons. Embrace the difficult moments with joy and strength, because stretching seasons are often preparing us for greater things ahead.
I do not know why God wants me to journal my thoughts in a blog, but I choose obedience. As He leads, we follow. As He shapes, we conform. And maybe my journey will encourage someone else who feels like the world has shut them out.
Tonight, as I retire to bed, I am happy simply because I am alive. I was provided for today. I am healthy. I have peace. I have hope. And I remain positive that tomorrow will bring greater tidings, greater joy, and greater happiness.
I am learning to be grateful in everything. To appreciate what is working and trust God with what is not yet working. The rest, in His own time, He will make beautiful.
Looking back, God has carried me through so much before, and He will do it again.
As the Bible says in Isaiah 46:4:
“Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”
And again in Ecclesiastes 9:4:
“Anyone who is among the living has hope.”
And finally, I hold onto the words in James 1:2:
“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds.”
To beautiful days ahead.
May we always learn to speak hope over our lives, gratitude over our present, and faith over our future. God is faithful, able, and attentive not only to our prayers, but even to the deepest groans of our hearts. He has helped us before, and He will do it again.
******
MNCOLLECTIVE INSIGHTS UNFILTERED
BELIEVE. BRAND. BUILD
Comments
Post a Comment