Hard day's
Some days are hard, and today was one of them. Saturday, May 9th, 2026, left me emotionally drained in ways I cannot fully explain. I thank God for the event I attended today, because it kept me moving, kept me occupied, and surrounded me with friends, acquaintances, and my daughter, who stayed by my side the entire day. Somehow, even in our lowest moments, we still show up for people. We smile, we engage, we appear strong, while silently carrying heaviness within us. Today was one of those days where I wore strength on the outside while exhaustion quietly consumed me inside.
As the day comes to an end, I find myself alone, sitting in my car, reflecting on everything I feel but cannot fully express. I realize how draining it can be to constantly give so much of yourself to others to be understanding, supportive, patient, and always willing to communicate only for that energy not to be reciprocated. Communication matters deeply to me in every relationship and connection I build, and when that communication is lacking or one-sided, it slowly becomes emotionally exhausting. Today, I felt the weight of that exhaustion more than ever.
Yet despite how heavy today felt, I am grateful it ended peacefully and productively. Even through the emotional emptiness, God carried me through the day. And now, in this quiet moment of loneliness, I can only turn to Him and pray, God, please help me out of this emotional draining state. Only You can make sense of this emptiness and restore the strength my heart is struggling to hold onto tonight.
********
Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
MN Collective Insights Unfiltered
Believe. Brand.Build
Comments
Post a Comment