God Change Our Story
Heavenly Father,
Today, Wednesday, May 27, 2026, I lay this prayer before You with faith, tears, hope, and surrender. You are the God who changes stories. You are the God who lifts people from pain into purpose, from delay into destiny, from sorrow into testimony. Lord, change my story. Change my family’s story. Change the story of my loved ones and my cousins. Let this day be remembered as the beginning of a new season in our lives.
Father, I am tired of cycles that repeat year after year. Tired of stagnation, delay, limitation, struggle, mediocrity, disappointment, and settling for less than what You have promised. Enough is enough. By the authority of Your name, let every unhealthy family pattern, every chain of delay, every spirit of setback, every burden of struggle and strain be broken forever in Jesus’ name.
Lord, just like Hannah cried before You in deep pain and You answered her with Samuel, hear my cry today. Hannah prayed earnestly, and You remembered her.
“In her deep anguish Hannah prayed to the Lord, weeping bitterly.”
— Bible
And when You answered her prayer, she declared:
“I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him.”
— Bible
Lord, remember me and remember my family.
Like the woman with the issue of blood who suffered for many years yet refused to give up hope, I come to touch the hem of Your garment by faith.
“She said to herself, ‘If I only touch His cloak, I will be healed.’”
— Bible
And instantly, You changed her story.
Father, let one touch from You change everything concerning my life and my family. Heal what is broken. Restore what was lost. Revive dreams that died. Open doors no man can shut. Bring divine helpers, destiny connections, favor, restoration, peace, healing, provision, salvation, and breakthrough into our lives.
Lord, like Sarah, who laughed because she thought the promise was impossible in old age, yet You still fulfilled Your word, remind me that nothing is too hard for You.
“Is anything too hard for the Lord?”Bible
You are still the same God today.
Your word says:
“The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.”Bible
So today I pray earnestly. I pray with faith. I pray believing that one day I will look back at this exact prayer and testify that You answered me.
Lord, let our family become a testimony of Your goodness. Let chains be broken forever. Let healing replace pain. Let abundance replace lack. Let progress replace stagnation. Let peace replace anxiety. Let joy replace tears. Let Your mercy speak over our lives.
You are God from beginning to the end. There is no place for argument. You are God all by Yourself. What is impossible with man is possible with You.
“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Father, hear the deepest groans of our hearts. Deliver us. Restore us. Lift us. Change our story.
May this prayer become a testimony.
May this pain become purpose.
May this waiting become joy.
May this season become the beginning of answered prayers.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.
MNCOLLECTIVE INSIGHTS UNFILTERED BELIEVE BRAND. BUILD
Comments
Post a Comment