End of First Half 2026
May 2026: A Month of Grace, Growth, Preservation, and Quiet Miracles
“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds…” Epistle of James James 1:2
As the month of May 2026 comes to an end, Lord, I pause with a grateful heart. It has not been an easy month. There were moments of pain, loneliness, uncertainty, lack, stress, and emotional exhaustion. Some days felt heavy. Some nights were silent battles only You and I understood. Yet through it all, You remained faithful.
May was not the hardest season of my life, but it was still a stretching season a refining season. And now as I reflect, I realize something powerful: every season, whether good or painful, builds us differently. Some seasons build strength. Others build patience. Others deepen our faith, humble us, restore us, or teach us dependence on God.
This month, Lord, You built me internally.
Worldly speaking, there were moments I felt alone. There were moments where physically I lacked, where things did not look ideal, where answers delayed and pressure increased. But spiritually, something beautiful was happening inside of me. Your grace carried me. Your presence strengthened me. Your Word became alive in ways I cannot fully explain.
I have seen You in both small and big things this month. I have seen prayers answered quietly. I have seen doors preserved. I have seen peace appear in chaos. I have seen strength come when I had none left. I have seen Your hand sustain me when logically things should have fallen apart.
And one thing I deeply thank God for is writing.
Writing has become my healing place, my release, my therapy, my altar. I have always been a writer, always expressing thoughts, ideas, pain, vision, and emotions through words. But this season of consistently writing has helped me stay grounded. It has helped me process life. It has kept my mind busy in healthy ways. It has become a channel for my prayers, reflections, hopes, and even my tears.
Sometimes healing begins when we pour out what is inside us.
This May, God has remained faithful.
I am grateful the month unfolded the way it did because even in hardship, God was producing something eternal in me. As May ends, I leave behind every burden that was meant to stay in this season — the pain, the unnecessary stress, the emotional weight, the loneliness, the fear, the strain, and every cycle that no longer serves God’s purpose for my life.
I hold onto Your Word in Epistle of James James 1:2–5:
“Consider it pure joy whenever you face trials… because the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing… and if anyone lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault.”
This scripture became real to me this month.
Yes, physically I may have lacked certain things, but spiritually I gained more than I lost. I gained deeper faith. Greater hope. More gratitude. More wisdom. More endurance. More joy that is not dependent on circumstances. God stamped His Word deeper into my spirit. He reassured me. He restored me emotionally and spiritually.
And for that, I am grateful.
Lord, thank You for peace.
Thank You for preservation.
Thank You for sustaining me through what felt impossible.
Thank You for the “five loaves and two fish” testimony this month.
Just like You multiplied the little and made it enough for thousands, You multiplied what I had and somehow it carried me through May. I may not fully understand how I survived some moments, but Your grace was sufficient. What seemed too little became enough. And not only enough there was still something left over.
That has been my testimony.
You provided.
You strengthened me.
You kept me standing.
You broke chains internally.
You released burdens I carried for too long.
You protected my mind.
You preserved my family.
You kept us alive and well.
And now, as we step into the second half of 2026, I step into it with expectation.
I declare that the next half of this year will be filled with joy, peace, abundance, restoration, divine opportunities, pleasant surprises, overflow, alignment, healing, answered prayers, financial stability, wisdom, and fulfillment of purpose.
I am normalizing speaking life.
I am normalizing writing down my vision before I see it physically because God honors faith. The Bible says in Book of Habakkuk Habakkuk 2:2:
“Write the vision and make it plain…”
There is power in vision. There is power in declaring what God has placed in your spirit. Sometimes your current reality may not match what God promised, but faith speaks before manifestation happens.
With God, two minutes before your greatest breakthrough may still look ordinary.
But suddenly, everything can change.
That is the God I serve.
I enter June hopeful.
I enter June optimistic.
I enter June healed in areas I once thought would always hurt.
I enter June believing that all things are working together for my good.
I declare bandages are breaking.
Heavy burdens are lifting.
Delayed doors are opening.
New beginnings are arising.
And the Word of God will come alive in every area of my life.
Prayer for June 2026
Heavenly Father,
Thank You for carrying me through May 2026. Thank You for the lessons, the growth, the stretching, the protection, and the quiet miracles I almost overlooked. Thank You for being faithful even in moments when life felt uncertain.
As I enter June, I surrender everything to You.
May this new month be filled with Your presence, Your peace, Your favor, and Your direction. Let joy overflow in my life. Let opportunities locate me. Let restoration take place in every area that felt empty. Heal what is wounded. Open what has been closed. Restore what was delayed.
Lord, let Your Word come alive in me.
May I walk in wisdom, discipline, faith, gratitude, courage, and purpose. Let fear break. Let limitations break. Let old cycles end permanently. Let this next season reflect Your goodness and glory.
Bless the work of my hands.
Bless my family.
Bless my mind and spirit.
May I never lose hope.
And even before June fully begins, I thank You in advance because I know You are already working behind the scenes.
He who began a good work in me will surely bring it to completion.
It is well with my soul.
Amen.
*****
MN Collective Insights Unfiltered
Believe. Brand. Build
Comments
Post a Comment