A Woman Mirrors the Love She Is Given
A woman can only mirror what you give her,
for she becomes the reflection of the love she receives.
Show her softness, and she will bloom in tenderness.
Show her loyalty, and she will stand beside you through storms.
Show her peace, and she will become your safest home.
I seek and pursue happiness,
that is all I truly want in this life.
Not games.
Not confusion.
Not half love wrapped in excuses.
What you will get from me is loyalty,
full commitment,
a heart that loves deeply and without fear.
I will lay it all down
for the one who truly deserves it.
Because love, when real,
should never feel hidden or uncertain.
It should feel chosen,
protected,
and poured into fully.
And when I finally meet the soul
who understands the value of genuine love,
I will give them the kind of devotion
that makes this world feel lighter,
warmer,
and worth believing in again.
*******
Comments
Post a Comment